O. LET THE LIGHT IN.

Start from the beginning

   Lorelai huffed at that.  "Because Jeremiah does not like me , Belly.  If he did his tongue would be down my throat and not Kelly Kruse."

   "Kelly Kruse?"  Belly's face scrunched up.  "I thought I saw him kissing Kevin Kruse."

   Lorelai put her face in her hands and let out a dramatic sigh.  "I'm in love with a manwhore!"  She bellowed and Belly laughed in response.

   "Oh stop!  It's not that bad."  Belly lied.  Lorelai gave her a look.  "Okay it is but"

   A sad look crossed Lorelai's face. "I don't want to talk about it anymore , Belly.  He doesn't see me like that and he never will.  I'm just the annoying neighbor."  She sighed.

   "That's not true!"  Belly shook her head.  "Remember when I got you sick?  And all we had to do was play with eachother and Susannah made Jeremiah stay home with us?"

   "Yes but he didn't want to ,  remember that?  He was mad he couldn't go surfing."  Lorelai pointed out.  Of course she had remembered that day.  Her little girl self had never been so grateful to be sick in her life.  Although she could hear Jeremiah's mom force him to stay home with the two girls the three of them had alot of fun that day.  Jeremiah had gotten sick not too long after and they had did the same thing for him as he had done for them.

   "So?"  Belly drawled out.  "He still stayed with us. And he let you draw pictures on his back with those markers my mom had gotten you."

   Lorelai let out a loud groan at Belly's constant pestering of Jeremiah and took a deep breath before dunking herself underneath the water.  She allowed the water to drown out anything around her , shutting her eyes tightly.  Coming back up she splashed Belly one more time before nodding towards the sand.  "I need another drink—  I'm so not drunk enough."

     Lorelai Sutton wasn't drunk

     Lorelai Sutton wasn't drunk. Tispy ,  maybe.  Belly was her keeper for the night letting her have the fun she deserved but also  (  and this cannot be confirmed or denied  )  might've switched out her shots of vodka with water.  It was rare to see Lorelai let loose and have fun—  especially with the way things had been going for her.  As much as Belly adored Lorelai even she couldn't deny that the blonde could be a little bit uptight sometimes.  But now with the alcohol flushed through her system Lorelai wasn't second guessing every move she made.  She wasn't worried about making sure she didn't look too wide from the side or who would whispering about her.  Not even Jeremiah tainted the carefree nature she was possessing.