"I um, I just wanted to say that what we talked about back there, we can- we can put it behind us" Brandon said "I just don't want things to now be different between us, I don't want to lose you Daesella"

Daesella took a step closer to Brandon "You could never lose me Brandon"

"Look I love you Brandon I do, and perhaps I could even grow to love you the way you wish me too, but it's too complicated"

Brandon furrowed his brows "What's complicated?"

"Everything" Daesella chuckled "Life in King's Landing is too much. It's full of politics and schemes and rumors"

"I could never ask you to leave your home behind or give up your title to marry me"

Brandon shook his head "You wouldn't be asking me Daesella, I would do it because I love you"

Daesella looked away from Brandon for a moment "It's too risky, I mean what if I- what if I end up hurting you somehow? What if I can never love you the way you deserve?"

Brandon stayed quiet and Daesella let out a sigh.

"Can I just-"

Before Daesella knew it Brandon's lips were on hers. She was shocked at first but slowly reciprocated the gesture.

Brandon was holding Daesellas face so gingerly, almost as if he were afraid that she might break beneath his touch.

Daesella would be lying to herself if she said she didn't feel anything. It felt different than kissing Harwin. It felt more innocent.

Brandon slowly ended the kiss and let her go gently.

"You know I'm never going to feel this way for anyone else" Brandon spoke softly.

"I know," Daesella responded as she met Brandon's gaze.

Brandon nodded his head and gave the princess a sad smile "You'll go"

Daesella grabbed Brandon's hands "And you'll stay"

"And we'll be okay" Daesella said as she gave Brandon's hand a reassuring squeeze.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The next morning the princess woke up rather early. She had gotten herself dressed and ready before she walked down towards the dining room, where she found the stark family eating breakfast.

She offered them all a kind smile "Good morrow"

"Good morrow princess," Rickon replied kindly.

Lysa sets a plate down for Daesella and gestures for her to take a seat. Daesella complied and thanked her quietly.

"Princess, a raven arrived for you earlier this morning"

"What did it say?" Daesella questions as she takes a bite of her food.

Lysa shook her head "We did not open it"

Lysa then handed the letter over to the girl.

Daesella slowly opened it and scanned the paper in front of her "My father wishes for me to end my trip early, says it's urgent I get back to King's Landing"