"Oh so your saying that I haven't tried that huh?! You know what..." You paused, shifting your glare from Baji to Mikey, who just looked at you with sad and frustrated eyes, making you boil up with rage.

How could he'd not killed Baji or Kazutora? It's his brother that died but here he was, standing over there and made amends with the same person that was apart of his brother's death.

"The real dumbass here is Mikey" you said, making Baji and Draken irk a bit from the insult you gave to their leader.

You walked towards Mikey, Mikey sighed and also started walking slowly towards you, making the captains have their own suspicions.

What was gonna happen if the both of you met, a few inches away from each other? Was Mikey gonna beat you up? But he wouldn't do that, especially since he just said it today that he'd never lay a finger on a girl, unless he was just bluffing?

The both of you soon stopped, bodies only a metre away from each other as the short blonde stalked over your even shorter body, making you the shortest one by only 2 ft.

(Wait do your only a ft taller than Hinata😦? Sorry-)

"Such a dumb excuse for a leader, forgiving those who are murders!? How dumb did you get while I was gone!!?? Huh!!?? ANSWER ME!!!" you said, you curled up fist smashed his face, making his head turn to the right-hand side before he turned it back towards you.

This made everyone gasp and Draken face scrunched up into a worried/pissed off face. Of course he knew how much you had inhuman strength, but with all honesty, he didn't quite know if Mikey wouldn't fight back on Nah?

You raised you fist, aiming to throw an uppercut but Mikey managed to grab your fist, pulling it forward which made your body collide with his, his arms wrapped around your waist as you struggled to break free from his grip.

"Ya know, your hits never cease to amaze me since it's kinda weird for a girl to have the strength of a beast" Mikey said, and you swore you could hear the amusement he had for your physical strength, which made you growl and start squirming in his grip since you just wanted to give him a piece of your mind.

"Let go you abnormal blonde-!!!"

"I'm not finished talking, so shut the fuck up" Mikey interrupted your babbling, his tone changed drastically, reduced by an octave or two. He sounded dead serious, like he'd actually tie you up and duck tape your mouth if he had to make you shut up.

(Yeah, poor bean once did that to me- sorry☺️)

"Though I was hurt far much greater than you after I heard about Shinichiro's death, that didn't give me any reason to hold grudges since it'd be pointless, forgiveness is better than more bloodshed, you should know better.....you cute smartass" Mikey said softly in your ear, making your cheeks slight turn into a light shade of pink.

"I know you might not forgive Baji or anything like that but..... could you atleast join Toman again? Please?" Mikey said, slowly releasing your smaller body, his smile still looked warm as ever.

This made your heart skip a beat. You've never paid any attention to the types of smiles Mikey gave to you back when y'all were kids, though....now that you think about it, you kinda appreciated the cute gestures and expressions he'd give you.

It always made you feel........at ease.

Just the mere thought of what you departure did to effect that happy soul just made you..... suddenly cry?

Now that you've noticed, you felt warm tears trail down your face, Mikey pouting a bit as he tried to dry them away, his thumb continuously wiped your flushed cheeks as the boys behind just smirked seeing how flustered you look, Mitsuya just gave a warm smile seeing you no longer being......physical with the president of Toman.

"Stop crying, all I asked was for you to join, you already know I don't like seeing you all sad and shit" Mikey said, making you sniff and cup his cheek with his left hand, you thumb rubbed smooth circles on his cheek, a smile quickly crawled up to your lips, soon turning into a giggling mess.

"You stupid blonde ass, of course I'll join Toman again, seeing how your practically begging for me to come back" you said and Mikey fist pumped the air, making a few of the captains chuckle at his childish demeanour. Such a shameless one when intend too.

"Yeah! Y/n's back!!!" Mikey yelled out loud, making you roll your eyes and chuckle at his childish attitude.

"But Hakkai took her position" Draken said which made you irk a bit, seeing how they had the audacity to replace you.

"The hell's Hakkai?"

"You still have a lot to catch up on"

"That somewhat makes me wanna not know what happened Mitsuya"

"Well I guess she can be our info treasurer since she knows everyone of our shitty secrets"

"Yeah and I'm proud about that"

"STFU"

"So it's settled, she'll be our honourary information keeper!"

"YEAH!!!"

"It's good to be back with y'all dumbasses"

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
Chapter 5 completed

A/n: y'all happy that y'all asses got back in Toman? But tbh..... I'm kinda happy too🥺