Sanemi stood up pulling Genya up with him he quickly ran back to the house seeing that the sun was getting close he ran into the bathroom and shut the door.Genya stared at him not speaking but chirped and titled his head Sanemi blinked at Genya"can you speak?"Sanemi asked Genya try but all it did was came as a chirp.Sanemi sighed he realized Genya was covered in blood including his hair.

Sanemi ran some water for Genya he took Genya's clothes off and placed him in the tub the tub he got soap and a rag and scrubbed Genya.Who protested by chirping When Sanemi scrubbed his hair Genya squeaked at him trying to remove his hands,Genya always hated getting his hair washed because he hated wet hair.Sanemi swatted his hand away he picked Genya up out of the tub and and wrapped a towel around him Genya hummed at him he squealed when Sanemi began drying his hair with a towel.

He huffed out in anger steam coming out his nose when Sanemi finished,Sanemi eye twitched in annoyance"still a brat with an attitude"Sanemi said he yelped when he felt a kick the the back of his knee.Genya looked up at him Sanemi glared telling by the look in Genya's eye that he wasn't sorry.Sanemi gave up knowing how stubborn Genya is.

He went to the closet and pulled out a black Kimono with leaf pattern and a purple haori and purple leg wraps with black strings and white socks and sandals and a black obi sash.He put it on Genya who just huffed at him after he finished Genya crawled into the closet.

Sanemi sighed he went outside and dug 6 holes he buried his mother kimono and his siblings.He went around the village and found a box with straps he brung back to the house and made sure there wasn't no holes.He knocked on the closet and Genya crawled out and stared at him"can you shrink yourself remember when you grew your being do the opposite"Sanemi said.

Genya nodded he shrunk and crawled in the box Sanemi closed the door behind him.He put the box on his back he picked up the bamboo muzzle that he crafted while looking for something to put Genya in he looked at it and shoved it in his pocket.

He quickly left the village he stopped to look back it for a second before he continued forward he sighed when his crow flew down"Caw Caw head to asuoka Tokyo rumor has a demons lurking there"Sorai cawed loudly.Sanemi eye twitched his crow was loud.

Sanemi closed the bird's beak with two finger"quiet down no need to yell"Sanemi said before continued forwards his crow didn't appreciate that all which ended with Sanemi getting peaked by Sorai"GODDAMNIT LITTLE FUCKER"Sanemi yelled.

Sanemi looked in annoyance at the bright lights"this place is to big to many humans Genya you'll have to wear this"Sanemi said tying the bamboo around Genya's mouth.Genya didn't seem to care he was just tired he hummed softly at Sanemi,Sanemi began walking around avoiding touching people he really wanted to get away from all the bright lights because it might irritate Genya.

Sanemi began running he turned down an alleyway and froze seeing people make out he gagged at them before leaving the alley and running away from the people.He stopped a udon stand"Excuse me sir may I get a bowl of Udon please"Sanemi said.The man nodded Sanemi sat on the bench Genya beside him he stared forward Genya wobbled slightly before he leaned onto Sanemi shoulder Sanemi smiled at him.The man handed Sanemi the udon"just let me know you like it"the man said.

Sanemi sighed before before taking a sip he froze upon smelling a scent a familiar the one he smelled at his house and on his mother.He grabbed his sword and started running he ran through the crowd pushing people out the way"Muzan Kibtujishi"Sanemi thought he reached Muzan and grabbed his shoulder.

Muzan turned around disgusted by Sanemi,Sanemi almost pulled out his sword when he heard a small voice"Daddy? Who is he?"the young girl spoke.Muzan turned a little girl was cradled in his arm"is something wrong kid you seem flustered"Muzan said.A woman walked forward Sanemi grabbed his stomach and his hand over his mouth'he's posing as human the woman and child are human how the hell did they notice'Sanemi thought.