" Of course!" She smiled.

" While your working, my wife will take care of your kid-

" NO!" Y/N cut him off, causing everyone to look at her.

" I want to be a responsible aunt! What kind of aunt wouldn't babysit her sister's kids? I want to do it!"

" Okay... so my wife will take care of your kids and sister while your out."

" Yeah..." She sighed.

Y/N looked offended and Ai just giggled.

" Your wife is pretty young, huh? The other group members are kinda creeped out because you favor young girls." Ai said.

" That's news to me. I guess I'll be careful." He said, earning a side glance from his wife.

" Can I bring my sister and kids along?" Ai asked.

" Absolutely not! You better listen! If word gets out that you, an idol became a mother of two at sixteen, you can kiss your idol career goodbye! I'm gonna have to take the blame since I'm in charge of watching you! And my agency will hit rock bottom! We'll all go to hell!" He cried with his hands on his head.

" No bringing your kids shopping or any else! If there's an emergency, your cover will be that you're watching our kids!" He said while pointing a finger at her.

" Awww! Well, then why can't Y/N go? He's such a pain isn't he a pain Y/N, Aqua?"

" THAT'S RUBY!"

Ai started to laugh.

" Also, the answer to why Y/N can't go is because you know how'll she'll act..." The producer said.

" Hey! I was a little excited hearing her sing during vocal exercises, okay? No need to be mean!" Y/N pouted.

" Anyways, rehearsal starts soon. Let's go." He said.

Ai was getting up from the couch " Coming-

Her shirt slid down, revealing her bra.

Ruby grinned evilly at Aqua before pulling she shirt back up.

" Oopsies! I almost just flashed my boobs at you all." Ai laughed.

" Just keep them covered." Mr. Saitou sighed.

Y/N smiled at Aqua and rubbed his head.

Ai and Mr. Saito left.

Y/N sat on the floor with Aqua. Mr. Saitou's wife crashed on the couch and sighed " I never had any experience babysitting... why me?"

She then fell asleep. Aqua and Y/N looked back at her before looking at each other.

Y/N grinned and turned the T.V. on. They both watched Ai.

" Hmm. Maybe I should go get Ruby. I think she would wanna watch her mama perform live, no?" Y/N asked.

Aqua made some baby noises and pointed over to Ruby. She was asleep in her crib.

" Oh... well... I wouldn't wanna wake her up. She looks so peaceful. Okay, looks like we'll just have some aunt and nephew bonding time!"

Y/N picked Aqua up and put him in her lap.

" Oh, right! Speaking of food the other day, my baby-

Aqua spit out his milk.

" Uh-oh!" Y/N said.

" She slipped up. Aqua, let me clean that for you." Y/N got up and got a napkin. She then wiped the milk of of his mouth.

" Uh- I meant to say baby kitten. I adopted a kitten during my time off." She giggled.

The girls were about to sing.

" Ohhh! I can't wait!" Y/N beamed.

" Aqua have you heard this song? I listened to it during her practice!"

" Sign-Wa-B!" Y/n yelled, excited.

Ai and her group then started to sing and dance.

Y/N started singing along with Ai. Aqua smiled and looked like he was in heaven.

Ruby woke up and was about to speak but Aqua pointed to Y/N who was dancing to Ai's  choreography.

Ruby then sat down with Aqua.

They both started whispering to each other.

" Mama's so beautiful! Every viewer should pay a hundred million yen for this! And look at oba ( aunt) her dancing is just as amazing! I can't decide which one is better!" She whisper yelled.

They both continued whispering to each other when they heard a loud thud.

They looked over to see Y/N on the floor, panting.

" Oops!" She smiled.