Adopting a Maid 🍎🍎🍎

Start from the beginning

Grimhilde turned around to see snow white.

Grimhilde- And I'll deal with you later.

Grimhilde started walking to his carriage. (Name) tried to get out of their grasp and suddenly felt paralyzed, they couldn't move any limb, they were confused and scared. They looked up to Grimhilde only to see him smirking.

Grimhilde- Don't worry (Name), I couldn't afford you to try to escape right now where we lack security. You will move again when we get to the castle, after all you have to get prepared.

While the "pair" were walking away Snow White looked at them from afar. He was mad and sad, he wanted to scream, he wanted to do something, he wanted to stop them from going away from their grasp, he wanted to kill the bastard who is taking his beloved away.

.

.

.

Time Skip (Location: Castle)

(Name) was in a medium room. They were seated in front of 1 maid and Grimhilde.

Grimhilde- This will be your new room from now on you WILL not go outside until the wedding.

Grimhilde said to (Name) who showed him the middle finger.

Grimhilde rolled his eyes and whispered something to the maid and exited the room.

The maid shyly gave (Name) some new more elegant clothes.

(Name) took the clothes roughly and went to change.

Maid- Uh-uh...Mr/Ms. (F/N 2) sh-should-d I h-he-lp y-you?

(Name)- What? Hell nah!

(Name) said roughly which scared the poor maid.

Maid- I-If y-y-ou n-eed-d help ju-s-st t-tell me

The maid said before going into the room.

(Name- Dang I feel like an asshole...Poor girl she was just doing her job...Well ain't my fault I haven't been helped to change since I was 6, but still I could have been more polite)

(Name) after realizing they were a lil bit- I mean ✨rough✨ they changed and waited for the maid to come back so they could apologize.

The maid entered the room with food in a plait.

Maid- He-here i-is you-r-r din-n-er!

The maid served the food while (Name) looked at her in pity.

(Name)- Hey, sorry for being mean back there.

This was a surprise for the maid who almost threw the plate.

Maid- T-there i-is n-no n-ee-d to a-a-pologize Mr/Ms. (F/N 2)!

After that little exchange, they both stood in awkward silence, so the maid decided to go. She was about to open the door when.

(Name)- Wait! What 's your name?

Maid was surprised but answered quickly.

Maid- M-my n-nam-me i-is Nene!

(Name)- So Nene, mind staying and have a talk.

Nene was surprised she never expected someone who is going to be married to THE Evil King be so nice. *cough* is she thinks that's nice then she has prob-*cough* Sorry, let's continue.

Nene and (Name) talked all night long, (Name) learned more about Nene and she thankfully stopped stuttering.

Nene was so happy! Someone was being nice to her and respected her work for the first time!

But of course sweet sweet (Name) wasn't that nice...

Thx for the votes, they are really appreciated!

Comments from the past chapter that I liked LOL:

IwillCommitSayori

Well fun fact! Children look like their parents.

IwillCommitSayori

Wash your face with bleach girl.

IwillCommitSayori

Girl same ! I hate that crap too! Even before I knew her age

—--------

Fun Facts:

If (Name) and Grimhilde met in other circumstances they would surely have founded:

Hate snow white club. (Even Though Buffy forced (Name) to b in the Love snow white club with her)

If (Name) could they would say bitch to everyone they have me (Except Buffy and Nene)

Sexual Warning of the next fact: 100% that either Irace or Snow White are j*rking of while thinking of ya' (Sorry my dear readers but if the narrator suffered you too)

If (Name) had time to realize that when they came to wonderland their clothes transformed just like in Ever After High.

We got to 1.8k views! Which means reward! Whoever comments the most out of pocket funniest comments they'll appear in the next chapter!

-----------------

Congrats! You unlocked a new character!

Name: Nene

Age: 12

Relationship: Lil sister, 1# Supporter, Maid. 🥺

Personality: Kind, lost puppy, innocent, manipulatable, loyal.

Extra: Nene is a young maid that comes from a really REALLY poor family whose mother was killed because she was too "beautiful" so as a way for forgiveness they sent their youngest daughter to be a maid. She is trying her best to be useful to (Name) and would do ANYTHING for them even if that means to find unicorn poop or kill someone.

Image: