Blurting Confessions

Start from the beginning

" Don't be mad Aadhya " I heard him say and that's when all my anger took over me . You are so dead Mr.Malhotra .

* Abhay Malhotra*

" Don't be mad Aadhya " I said as I could see her being angry at me . But I can still see her fuming in anger , can I say that she looks so cute in her anger . Exactly like an Angry bird. Suddenly she turned towards and looked into my eyes and ,

" I am mad Abhay !! I was mad to fall in love with you in my college time , I was mad to always think about you , I was mad to let my feelings go because you were going to US for your career , I was mad when I thought that I wouldn't even think of you after I came back , I was mad to always have you and your stupid handsome face in my thoughts , I was mad to dream of you kissing me , I was mad to always blush and fall for your stupid flirting , I was mad to always think that you would mean all those flirty lines of yours , I was mad when I started to fall for you all over again and I am mad to still love you like a fool and I am still mad to be jealous that you talked to some other girls !! You say there's nothing you can't do right? Then why couldn't you understand my love all these years ? Why do you never see my love ? " She said it all in one go and my breath hitched at her words .

All the while she was speaking , I was somewhere lost in her words . She loved me since her college time ? She freaking loves me now too !! She dreamt of me kissing her ??? What in the world ????
I could feel my heart thumping in my ears and blood creeping up to my cheeks and ears !, Aadhya Chauhan loves me !!

" Are you serious that you are still in love  with me ? Are you serious Aadhya ? " I asked still lost in her black fucking eyes leaning my face more closer to her .
I so badly want to kiss her right now !!
" Huh?? did I say t-that ? " I heard her say . This cannot happen ! She just said it

" You just said it right ? You said you were in love with me since college " I replied pulling her closer by her waist as she moved back . I am sure she could hear my heart beat so loud but I couldn't care less ! It feels like a fucking dream to wrap my arms around her waist and feel her close to me but I am glad it's real!!

" Um , I - I might have said it in flow , I have to g-go " She stuttered and tried to wiggle in my arms . Am I letting her go ?,
Never , not at least after knowing that she loved me since so back .

Now that I think about it , guess I have fallen for her so long back . I was 3 years senior to her in college , on my farewell day when I was leaving she and Aru joined so I was so worried that someone might try to make her fall in love .

I went to all the classes and warned them about it as I was kind of popular in college everyone obliged . The way I used to be happy and comfortable with her , the way I used to wait for her to come to our house , the way I used to play with her hair just to annoy her , the way I used to compare her with other girls when anyone proposed to me . All these explains that I loved her since long ago ,
Ever since I met her only . Even in childhood when Sunita Aunty was there I used to fight with her guy friends coz I wanted her to be with me and me only. I always wanted her to be mine and mine only  How foolish am I to realise it this late ? But now I ain't losing the chance !!

" A-Abhay ? Abhay ? I have to g-go " I heard say and I came out of my trance . I loosened my grip on her waist but went closer to her and she stepped back until her back hit the wall . I leaned my face closer to her ignoring the butterflies and also the urge to kiss her badly and ,

" Yoy aren't mad to love me , you are just madly in love with me ! I promise you , you would get everything you wanted including me and your lovely dream " I said right at her lips . Her lips brushed with mine slightly and I was controlling so fucking much , I just want to kiss her senseless but I know she wouldn't like it .

" You were , are and will be mine " I said before I could do anything stupid to her and left a blushing mess namely Aadhya and went to my room with a huge grin . I am so happy right now I can't even express !!

Aadhya , my Aadhya , my love confessed her love to me !!!!

* Aadhya Chauhan *

What the fuck did just happened? How could I confess about my love for him at this time ? How could I tell him that I fell for him and falling for him now ??? I should've been careful with my words !
Wait.. what does he mean by getting everything he wanted including him ? I even told about the dream fucckkkk !!! 

My conscience already told me that I would do some shit !!! Oh godd how should I face him now ??

Waitt , why did he pin me to the wall ? and why did he brush his lips on mine and made me want him to kiss me ? Ughhh so many questions he left in me !! I confessed to him but he didn't even bother to say that he loves me or not !

Should I be glad that I confessed or should I be tensed that he didn't answer me or atleast replied to me . But he said one thing which made my heart go on a roller coaster ride , He said that you were, are and will be mine ! What does he mean by that ?, Did he just joke about it ?
What kind of stupid rhino man leaves this many confusions in a woman .

Abhay Malhotra you are so stupid !!
-------------------------------------------------------------
As I was late before this is the another chapter . So Aadhya confessed and what about Abhay ? When will he confess ?

Vote and Comment ❤️‍🩹✨