( the police come when they walked down the basement.)

The sign shocked the members.

Felix was tied up in a chair. Blood coming out of his body. He had bit marks on his neck by his father. And he was crying like crazy.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Minho screamed at his parents.

"Ah my beautiful son, it's so nice to see you again dear" Felix's mom said.

"NO! WHY ARE YOU HURTING FELIX AGAIN!"

"Why do you care about him? He's weak and ugly!" His mom said.

"NO FELIX IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HUMAN IN THE WORLD (he really is😍), YOU CAN'T HATE HIM JUST BECAUSE OF HIS EYES COLOUR!"

"sir, miss! Raised your hands right now!" The police said pointing a gun to them.

The old couple raised their hands. The police go grab them and ready to take them to jail.

Minho run to his little brother.

He untied him.

Felix was about to fall but Minho catch him.

"Felix! Baby are you okay? "

"Hyung....I... I'm okay"

Minho hugged Felix and Felix weakly respond to the hug.

Everything was okay, until it wasn't.

Felix's father then kick the cop grabbed his gun and point it to a random person he see first. And that person was Hyunjin.

Felix noticed his father movement. He looked where his father pointed the gun.

He's blood run cold.

He's pointing it to Hyunjin.

Felix mind went blank.

He pushed Minho and quickly run to Hyunjin.

They members were confused.

Then Felix quickly turned hugging Hyunjin.

Hyunjin didn't knew what to do. But the next thing he knew is that he heard gun shot coming to his side.

He then looked down at Felix.

He then frowned. He show that Felix was  shot.

Then Felix fall to his knees.

"FELIX!!!!" Minho and Hyunjin screamed while the other members watched in horror.

Hyunjin kneed down and hold Felix.

"No no no..... Felix...." hyunjin start crying.

Minho run to Felix and Hyunjin he kneed in front of them.

"FELIX! Felix please.... you can't die. No no please. Don't go baby......" Minho also started crying.

"SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

The ambulance come and took Felix quickly to the hospital.

Minho was about to kill his parents.

Seriously. He was.

He tried but Chan and Changbin hold him then he scremed to his parents.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! HOW DARE HURT MY BABY BROTHER!! HOW COULD YOU HURT YOUR OWN SON HUH!? ABUSED HIM ALL HIS LIFE! JUST BECAUSE OF HIS EYES COLOUR AND HIS FRECKLES!? WHAT KIND OF PARENTS ARE YOU !? NO! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED AS OUR PARENTS! DON'T YOU EVER, EVER! DARE TO HURT FELIX AGAIN! NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO DO THAT, AND I KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS! TO YOU HEAR ME!!!!" His parents didn't care though. The police took them back to jail.

In Australia. Away from Minho and Felix.

Hyunjin went with the ambulance so Felix wouldn't be alone.

The other also managed to calm Minho down and make there way to the hospital.

When they reached there they found Hyunjin there.

"How is he?" Jisung asked.

"Idk.... they take him to the emergency room and since then. None of the doctors come out yet....." hyunjin said and the members sit down.

Minho sat next to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin started crying...

"It's my fault Hyung.... he's hurt again because of me..... I'm sorry Minho"

"Hyunjin it's not your fault " Minho said.

"Yes it is.... it should be me... but he saved me......."

"Hyunjin.... Felix will be alright you see.. you didn't asked him to save you. He did it himself."

It's been three hours.

The members grown even more worried.

Then finally a doctor step out of the room.

"Lee Felix?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah us... I'm his brother. How is he? Is he alright?" Minho asked the doctor.

"He had many cuts in his body and brushes. He lost many blood. We managed to take the bullet out, though it's going to hurt him for a while there. Also he broke two fingers from his hand. It was twisted really hard. But he will be alright. He need people to take care of him now. You can go and see him if you guys want."

The members nodded and they all walked inside the room.

They found Felix peacefully sleeping... he had bandages all over his body. And a thing in his mouth to help him breath (I don't remember what it's called😭).

After two hours the members had to go back to the dorms.

But someone had to stay with Felix.

Minho wanted to but someone stop him. That someone was Hyunjin.

"Leave Hyung. You need rest. I stay here don't worry"

Minho knew that Hyunjin felt guilty for everything.

So Minho ended up leaving.

Hyunjin put a chair next to Felix's bed.

He took Felix's tiny hand in he's big one.

"Lixie.... I'm sorry. Please forgive me for everything..... I never meant to hurt you. Please Lixie don't leave us. Don't leave me. I love you". Hyunjin start crying again.

Felix started to wake up.

"J-Jinnie...." Felix weakly said.

Then Hyunjin looked at felix surprised.

"Felix!" He hugged the younger.

"Jinnie, why are you crying?"

"Why? Felix why would you save me? After everything I did to you.... you put yourself in danger again. You got hurt because of me again. Why?....."

"Because I love you"

Hyunjin looked at Felix.

"I always did since I met you but I didn't want you to be uncomfortable around me. Even after you hurt me I continued to love you..... I still do"

Hyunjin looked at Felix then put his head on Felix hands

"My sunshine I'm so sorry"