"Yeah, I, yeah you're right, you're right yeah." I slightly smiled and she returned, Before turning on The heels of her boots and leaving the room.

As soon as the door shut behind her I let out a deep emotional filled breath, and ran my hands over my face.

What is my life? like, Really, what is it?
what has it always been? Has everything that has happened in my life led up to this point? Is this all my life is going to be, Is nothing but chaos? like it's always been;

And Veronica; After what happened last night and after what Tanya has brought to my attention, Looking back on everything And especially with how things have been for a while, and since she took me in when I was 13 She's always been very protective. Over protective in my opinion;

But that's just a part of her abandonment issues, Veronica will not admit nor has she ever talked to anyone but She Does have them, it's clear to see.

Perhaps maybe her emotional manipulation of me, Is a part of her abandoned issues? She's afraid of me leaving her In some way So she manipulates me emotionally to keep me close? So that I will never leave, But she doesn't have to do that, Because I will never leave her, She's my sister and I love her unconditionally, I will fight for her, Die for her if I have to. She's my person,

I don't think she's aware of what she's doing, But nonetheless if she's aware of It Or not it still hurts, And it's something I will have to speak with her about but not until some of this has died down, And possibly not until it's over.

I let out a deep sigh before running a hand through my hair and walking over my closet and pulling out a pair of black Loose fitting jeans, Gray boots, A white t-shirt, and a green oversized jacket And quickly changing.

Once I was dressed and had my phone,
I quickly made my way to the bathroom and brushed my hair, teeth, and put on some deodorant and perfume Before leaving the bathroom quickly and making my way downstairs.

"Here you go, Moja princezna." Tanya spoke the second I made it off the steps, and I turned to face her holding A Sealed container. "Some fruit, a yogurt cup, and Orange juice." She held it out for me to take with a smile.

I love Tanya, I do and I really appreciate this but, She should really leave the food to Carmen.

"Thank you, Môj Lionista." I smiled, and took the bag and gave her cheek a kiss Before Alfred caught my attention. "Hey boy!" I called out and he came to me, and started giving my face kisses. "I'm sorry I've been ignoring you lately mommy's just been really busy, and she's going to be for a Busy, So I hope you can forgive me?" He barked, Then started licking my nose and I took that as a yes and gave him a kiss.

"I've given him food and fresh water, So he should be good for the day." Tanya told me, and I turned to her and gave her a bright appreciative smile.

God She's so perfect,

"Thank you," I stood up and gave her a kiss on the cheek,

"Of course," She replied with a soft smile, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah," I sighed, before turning to Alfred and giving him a pet on the head. "I will be back after a while boy, Veronica will be home before I am so You're going to be alone all day. I don't want to leave you here but I can't bring you with me I'm sorry." I told him and he barked as if he understood me, and I smiled before turning back to Tanya. "Let's go,"

She nodded, and we began making our way out of the back door and I locked it behind us, And as we began making our way down the small wooded path leading to Agata's,
It became quiet between us, the only thing being heard was our footsteps hitting the ground breaking a few sticks and leaves, The wind slightly blowing in the air causing the trees to clash together, And after a few moments I began feeling woozy, And my  Left arm begin to burn in a hissing pain, causing me to clinch my teeth.