I peeled out of the driveway and made my way to city place which took about half an hour. When I arrived I still hadn't heard from Dayvon so I shot him another text and waited Ten minutes before calling again. An entire hour had gone by and I still heard nothing from Von . So I sent him a final text.

I sent the text and started up my car leaving the parking lot of city place and was on my way back home when I got a call from Durk

"Hello?"

"Stori."

"If you're calling to give some bullshit excuse for why Dayvon stood me up save it."

"This ain't no bullshit excuse. Von got hurt so get your ass to the hospital." He hung up the phone and left me feeling like a dumb ass.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

St. BENARD HOSPITAL
8:57 PM
STORI'S POV.

After being stuck in traffic I got there about an hour later, checked in with the front and then made my way up to his room where everyone was standing outside .

"What happened?" I asked breathlessly.

"It was raining and a 18 wheeler lost control, some how Von slid underneath the truck. Car is totaled."

"Is Von okay?"

"Gone on and see." As I entered the room I seen Dayvon laying down in the bed, cursing out the nurse.

"Stop putting that shit in my IV. I don't fucking need it."

"your arm is gonna be in pain sir."

"Let my shit hurt then but I don't want no more of that medicine. It make my motherfucking skin burn. I think I'm allergic to it why the fuck think im allergic to it why the fuck you keep giving it to me?"

"Sir-"

"If it's making him feel bad, just stop." I intervened and they both turned to look at me.

"And you are?" She said with way too much attitude for my liking.

"Stop putting it in his IV. Okay?" I ignored her question walking over to Dayvon who mean mugged me the entire time.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I sat on his bed.

"Really Stori?"