"Stori." It fell quiet for a minute and he soon opened the door.

"Wassup lil folks." He engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Hey what you doing in here?"

"I was just about ta call you fornem."

"You missed me?"

"Don't flatter yourself la girl." 1 chucked and walked over to the chairs sitting next to him.

"So I'm excited to see Nicki tonight."

"Ion kno why folks messy as hell."

"What Nicki? I'm a barb watch yo self." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Man whatever" He brushed me off.

"But I mean you've probably met her a thousand times. So I guess" I chuckled.

"Mhmh."

"What you wearing tonight?"

"Not even sure.  Why you tryna match?"

"I wasn't planning on it. I mean we're not a couple or nothing so."

"You thinking too deep into it lil folks. Just match with me. It ain't even gotta be all dat." I smiled a little.

"Okay, I guess since it put it that way"He nodded and reached on the table in front of him picking up a nicely rolled blunt and lighting it placing it to his lips.

"You smoke?"

"When I'm stressed." He inhaled.

"Why you stressed?" I placed my legs on his lap.

"My sister driving me crazy, you kno' just  some Family shit. If it ain't one thing it's anotha."

"What did Kayla do?"

"Ole' dude she was fuckin' with blew all the tha money I gave her now she talkin' bout she need some more. Money don't grow on no muhfuckin trees I work hard for my shit. Tell that nigga to get a job and pay some bills. I'm tired of taking care of all these grown ass people. Yeah that's my sister but I'm damn near taking care of my whole family."

"You told her you feel this way?"

"Nah ma I usually keep my mouth shut and just give her what she ask for but now I'm feeling real disrespectful. I'm just bout ready to hurt lil folks feelings."

"You've held it in and now you're just ready to blow up. I'd say give her the money this one last time because at the end of the day she is your sister. Give her the money, say what you need to and tell her this'll be the last time."

He took another hit from his blunt and looked over at me. "You gone come with me?"

"Huh?" My eyes widened.

"Come with me to tell her."

"That's like family business I shouldn't be in."