the atmosphere had started to become much more....lustful, and you stared at her, slightly breathing heavily.

"so... was that enough to get my desire across?"

"that you want to rail me?" she asked.

you rolled your eyes.

"just say 'that you want to have sex'"

"too basic."

"trying to show your English smarts by not using it then?"

"maybe."

you chuckled before lowering yourself and kissing her. she wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you back with even more vigor than you gave her.

which is surprising because you gave her a very passionate kiss.

"i know your smart at English, it's your best subject."

"it's going to change to sex ed soon."

you closed your eyes and shook your head, smiling.

from outside your room, Sebas placed a sign at the other end of the hall.

'DONT GET CLOSE, THE MASTER IS GETTING INTIMATE.'

it's safe to say all the staff were no longer upstairs and instead were gossiping.

back with you, her hands slithered under your pajama shirt and made its way up your chest. 

you moved away from her lips, allowing her to feel your chest whilst staring at her.

"you like what you're feeling down there?" you ask her.

"yup. very much so, but i dont want to be the only person enjoying this..so..."

she removed a hand from your chest, raising the shirt she was wearing over her head.

"dig in." she told you with a smirk.

you blinked, not being able to take your eyes off her chest.

the only thing keeping it all from being in view was the bra. you shook your head and attempted to regain control of your mind.

noticing the fact that you were idle, she sighed in slight irritation.

"you gonna touch me or what?" she asked you.

you still didn't move as you were too busy just staring straight at her tits.

'pretty big, at least D cup.' your mind processed. 

she deadpanned at you.

'does he need more invitations or something?!'

she moved her hand behind her back and undone the clip of her bra and moved it out of the way, freeing the nipple.

'would that be enough for him?"

you blinked even harder. finally being able to regain control of your brain.

'i..uh.. wanna touch em. badly.' you thought.

you looked at Nino, seeing her unamused expression.

"...sorry. brain stopped working."

she rolled her eyes at you.

"i can tell." she responded,

she placed her hands underneath her tits before holding them up slightly.

"you gonna touch me now? im kinda waiting."

you moved a hand to one of her tits and squished it within your hand.