No, he hadn't picked the movie yet. He was a procrastinator and he knew that one day that would be the end of him.

Should he ask Ganke what to do? Or maybe Anya? What about Peter? Yes, he'd call Peter!

Miles looked down at his watch.

He still had few hours. Everything would be fine.

He plugged in Peter's number from his goober to his cellphone and let it ring.

"Hey kid, what's up?"

"Hey Peter," Miles chuckled nervously, "So I umm, kinda have a date in a few hours and I was hoping you could help me with planning."

There was silence and then, "Be there in two."

As the line went dead Miles sat down on his bed. His eyes drifted lazily over to the alarm clock and he soon found himself counting down the seconds in his head.

Soon enough, a portal opened up before him and out stepped Peter, stained sweatpants in all their glory.

"You came to the right guy," He announced with a proud grin.

They spent the next hour going over what Miles should wear, what he should say, and what whether they should go to the movies or get pizza first. Peter had suggested pizza first, but Miles didn't agree, eventually Peter shrugged and let the kid have his way.

Miles had opted for some kaki pants and a nice, black shirt. He checked himself over in the mirror and ran a hand through his curls.

He could do this. He hung out with Gwen all the time.

Peter and the boy said their goodbyes and the man slipped him a small wad of bills from his pocket. Miles glanced up at him with wide eyes.

"Peter, you-"

"It's my treat, kid," he waved the young hero off with a smile, before clasping him on the shoulder, "Have a good time." He started to punch a few buttons into his goober as he continued, "Make smart decisions." He stopped to give him a stern smile, "And Don't be awkward."

"Wow, thanks," Miles deadpanned.

"I'm serious, Miles," he grinned, "You're both already, clearly hooked on each other and you've already hung out like this hundreds of times," He reasoned, "So, don't make things, weird when they don't need to be. You both get along great."

Miles smiled softly and nodded, "Thanks, Peter."

"Anytime, Miles."

With that the man turned back to his watch and waved goodbye as a spiral of light appeared before him.

The boy soon found himself standing outside Gwen's front door as his nerves ate away at him. He shifted back and forth on the balls of his feet and gulped.

"You got this, Miles. She already likes you. You'll be fine."

"Uh, Miles?"

Miles's head whipped over to the source of the sound. He found Gwen to his left with her head poked out of her living room window. A smirk slowly forming on her face as she realized his stalling. "You good there?"

Miles's felt the tips of his ears warm. He cleared his throat as he collected himself. "Yup all good... Just thinking."

She was gone from the window and in a beat the boy could hear the doorknob jingle before, Gwen appeared in the doorway. The blond smiled widely, showcasing the small gap in her teeth that Miles found adorable.

She hopped down the front steps and they both began to walk in stride down the street. "Oh yeah," She mused, the smirk never leaving her face, "What about?"