𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

ابدأ من البداية

"'I'll never abandon you' my ass" they grumble through grit their teeth. Taking a couple of breaths the curled up into a ball, their head buried in their arms. A peaceful yet deafening silence plagued the room. The sound of the automatic door sliced the silence as foot steps made their way toward the [H/c] person. Peeking up from their arms they glanced at the person who made their way to sit next to them. There, was the familiar purple haired rich boy. The nod to him as a silent greeting before looking back up at the screen. The purple head stayed silent as he stared at a certain white haired prodigy shown on the video. The deafening silence turned into a comforting one, both abandoned players came to a mutual understanding of both situations.

"He left you, huh.."

"Mhm.." Reo hummed solemnly as he stared at Nagi's digital figure, "what's your story? If.. you don't mind sharing it that is."[Name] just sighed.

"I wished I knew." [Name] rubbed their eye, "one day, he just left. Just like the first one" they mumbled the last part. Looking at them with soft eyes, Reo pulled them close to his body.

"Heh, at least I'm with one of my treasures.." [Name] just chuckled dryly.

"I guess." They leaned their head on his shoulder, "I just wonder, where did I go wrong.." the TV's light dimmed as the video comes to an end, a soft light illuminated both their faces as they enjoy their time together.

" the TV's light dimmed as the video comes to an end, a soft light illuminated both their faces as they enjoy their time together

Standing with their new team of three they shuffled awkwardly. They felt the tense aura between the two high ranked players of their team. They mentally cry as Shidou proceeds to cling onto them while the Itoshi glares.

"Let's just get this match over with.." they mumble tiredly as they walked on field with their newly established team. Their eyes brightened as they recognized a familiar duo on the field across from them. They sent a soft wave two both the ninja and the crow like duo with a small smile. The two smirked back at them.

"The game shall begin soon. Players, go to your positions" the feminine voice announced. The said players on the field proceed to go to their playing positions. They were promptly positioned as the left forward right next to their childhood friend. The whistle ring throughout the stadium as both teams dash for the ball. Rin was quick to get possession of the ball and started to dribble around the upcoming players. [Name] jogged to the side as they awaited for a opportunity to gain a pass. Meanwhile, Shidou being the ball hungry 🐶🍑 he is he was quick to steal the ball from Rin and made a dash for it to the penalty area. Rin popped a few veins as he begins to purse Shidou in attempt to get the ball back from his own teammate.

"YOU IDIOTS, WE'RE WORKING TOGETHER NOT AGAINST EACHOTHR" [Name] shouted at them, but they ignored them as they continue to push and shove each other. While they were distracted, the white haired ninja was quick to steal the ball without them noticing until it was too late.