21.

TW: Slightly dark chapter.

"Something isn't right," Declan said, pushing away from Theo's car as he walked toward his bike.

"What are you doing?" Kylo asked him as everyone else fell silent.

Declan grabbed his helmet, getting on his bike. "When has she ever taken this long to finish a race?"

Kylo thought for a moment before his face filled with worry and he sprinted over to his bike, pushing his helmet onto the ground as he got on and started it.

"Find her," Scarlet ordered the twins, sprinting over to her car and getting in as Kylo speeded off with Declan and the boys ran to their cars.

Scarlet didn't bother looking as she reversed out of her park before she threw the gear into drive as she speeded after the twins who were going faster than she had ever seen them before, especially Kylo.

I should have realized sooner that Leila was taking too long to get back, it's been about ten minutes since she left.

"Fuck!" Scarlet shouted, punching her steering wheel as her worry turned into anger at herself for being so clueless. They should've listened to Declan when he argued about all of this.

Drae's car sped past Scarlet, pulling her out of her anger to notice Kylo and Declan had stopped driving and were now running toward what looked like a crash.

Her heart dropped and before she even fully stopped her car, her door was already open and she got out, leaving the car in the middle of the road as she sprinted toward the twins and Drae, the three of them shouting.

"What the fuck happened?" Scarlet shouted as she heard cars coming to a stop behind her. "Where's Leila?"

Drae started rambling Leila's name as Scarlet get closer to see Silas holding Leila in his arms, blood covering her. Declan pulled away Silas as Drae pulled her limp body into his arms, tears streaming down his face and Scarlet halted at Kylo's side, the both of them frozen in shock at the sight of her wrecked bike that must have hit the wall and the blood showing through her ripped clothes.

"Leila!" Theo shouted, making Scarlet feel nauseous at the panic in his tone.

Drae laid Leila down on the concrete as Theo rushed to his side, cradling her head in his hands. Enz stopped at Kylo's side with a pale face as Blade looked around at the crash in pure fury.

"She's alive!" Drae shouted, pulling his head away from her chest. "She needs to go to the hospital!"

"She can't," Kylo said, his voice raw and shakiy. "If she goes and the police rock up then that's it. Leila will get put away for who knows how long. She's on her last warning."

Scarlet's mind started to slow down as Drae looked at them in panic and she ran over to him. "Get her in Theo's car. We have a doctor we can call."

Drae nodded, picking up Leila carefully and they ran over to Theo's car as Theo got in the drivers seat, starting it up. Scarlet helped Drae lay Leila down and made sure she was secure before he closed the door. Theo speeded off without a word to any of them, only fear and worry covering his face.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Kylo shouted from behind them.

Scarlet turned around in time to see Kylo tackle Silas to the ground, landing on top of him and wasting no time as he started throwing powerful punches straight at Silas's face.

Drae started to run for him, but Scarlet grabbed his arm, holding him back as Declan held his hand up at Drae. "No one breaks them up!" Declan shouted at the boys and all of them, even Mattheo, stopped moving toward the fight. "If anyone stops my brother, then I'll make you fucking regret it!"