Liuzi turned to look at Yu Xue aside and found that her expression was as usual, as if she had not seen that scene.

  After lunch, Yu Xue left a box of pastries for Yu Yuan. It still had herbal juice added, but it was a rare delicacy.

  "Eat less, be careful of tooth decay." Yu Xue smiled softly, as if the ice and snow were melting.

  "I'm not a child anymore." Yu Yuan protested dissatisfied.

  After coming out of Yu Yuan's house, Liu Zi looked at Yu Xue's face and said cautiously: "Are you okay? How about we come less often in the future?"

  "Why? I think Yu Yuan's family is very warm, and Yu Yuan is also very cute. I like it very much." Yu Xue said, "You don't have to worry about me. I grew up in a medical family. I have a strict upbringing and can't do anything to hurt other people's feelings. Since Captain Tang already has his heart set on this kind of thing, I won't bother with it. This is the basic bottom line of being a human being."

  "There are many young talents in our team. You don't have to limit yourself to just one person. You can look at the people around you." After saying that, Liu Zi scratched his head in embarrassment.

  "Now I just want to devote myself to medical construction and save more survivors from the pain. I will not consider this aspect for the time being." Yu Xueyao said.

  After saying that, she put her hands in her pockets and walked forward with firm steps. Liuzi stood there for a while, and then took steps to catch up.

  At night, Yu Yuan was awakened by a rapid knock on the door.

  Outside the door was the village chief, his tone was a little anxious: "A group of people gathered at the entrance of the village and wounded Hongxuan and others. They had homemade explosives in their hands. Those comrades from City A also Yiming is confronting them."

  Upon hearing that their cousin Yu Hongxuan was injured, Yu Jiacheng and the others showed worried looks on their faces, put on their coats and ran outside.

  In the direction of the village entrance, the noise became harsh.

  "We are just looking for some food. The brothers behind me are all hungry and can do anything!" A male voice sounded from the front.

  Yu Yuan pushed aside the crowd and smelled a faint smell of blood.

  Yu Hongxuan lay in Wang Chengfang's arms with a pale face. Wang Chengfang's eyes were red. Uncle Yu stood aside silently, his face full of worry.

  Yu Xue was also nearby, seemingly helping to treat the wound.

  Seeing that the situation was serious, Yu Yuan's expression became serious.

  She walked to Yu Xue and asked in a low voice: "What's going on?"

  "Yuanyuan, your brother was cut in the stomach and lost a lot of blood." Wang Chengfang burst into tears after seeing Yu Yuan, "Will he die?"

  The tears that Wang Chengfang had suppressed for a long time burst out after seeing Yu Yuan and Yu Jiacheng.

  Yu Yuan held Wang Chengfang's hand and found that her hand was cold, like ice cubes. She lowered her head and saw that Wang Chengfang was still wearing sandals on her feet.

  "It's okay, auntie. My cousin will be fine. Dr. Yu is a very good doctor." Yu Yuan held Wang Chengfang's hand.

  "They entered the village in the middle of the night. As soon as they entered, they hacked to death Tian Fang's family who lived at the entrance of the village, and robbed the food in their house. Hongxuan heard the commotion and went out to check, but he was hacked to death. Yes, the other party has explosive bows in their hands, so they don't dare to open the wooden warehouse and shoot them easily." Uncle Yu's voice was trembling.