At this moment, a bowl of steaming sausage and bacon rice was handed to Xinxin.

  Xinxin raised her head in disbelief and saw Yu Yuan standing in front of her, holding a bowl of rice in her hand.

  "Eat it, eat it here, don't take it back to your grandma," Yu Yuan said.

  She didn't want to take care of it at first, but when she saw the little girl standing there, her heart softened.

  Xinxin hesitated and didn't take it, Yu Yuan stuffed it directly into her hand.

  "Next time if you don't want to do anything, be tougher. Only you can protect yourself. In the last days, tears are the most useless thing." After saying that, Yu Yuan stood up and left.

  The tears in her heart fell again, blurring Yu Yuan's back. She seemed to understand Yu Yuan's words. After all, she had just turned five, but her parents passed away and she was treated differently from her grandma. I have gradually understood some truths.

  Thinking of Yu Yuan's words, she raised her hand to wipe her tears. The tip of her nose was surrounded by the aroma of the food. She swallowed hard and finally picked up the chopsticks and stuffed rice into her mouth.

  "Oh, eat slowly, eat slowly, don't choke." Wang Chengfang brought the freshly poured vegetable soup to Xinxin with a loving look on her face.

  Wang Chengfang has always liked her daughter very much, but unfortunately after giving birth to Yu Hongxuan, she was injured, so she likes Yu Yuan very much. For so many years, she has treated Yu Yuan the same as she did her own daughter.

  The portion of a bowl of rice was not too much, so Xinxin finished it quickly and drank the vegetable soup in Wang Chengfang's hand.

  My stomach, which had always been hungry, was finally relieved at this moment.

  She wiped her mouth clean, then knelt down and kowtowed several times at Yu Yuan and the others, so fast that no one had time to stop them.

  Then, he left the cave.

  When Xinxin went back, Grandma Xinxin glanced expectantly from top to bottom. When she didn't see anything, her mean face instantly sank.

  "What's going on? You didn't ask for food?"

  Xinxin shook her head and said nothing more.

  Grandma Xinxin slapped her on the back: "Useless thing, then why don't you die outside!"

  Her strength was so great that her thin Xinxin's head hit the stone wall behind her, and blood immediately flowed out.

  Xinxin turned around and stared at her, with deep-seated hatred in her eyes.

  Grandma Xinxin suddenly felt a chill in her heart. The next second, she became angry and raised her hand to strike again.

  The people next to me couldn't stand it anymore: "Okay, how old is this kid? His head is bleeding, can't you see?"

  "What does it have to do with you?!" Grandma Xinxin glared.

  "Forget it if you don't see it at ordinary times. Now everyone lives in a cave. Of course it's none of our business. It's not easy for the child to survive. If you beat the child, be careful and he will get beaten."

  The threat of the speaker was very obvious. Grandma Xinxin did not dare to confront so many people. She muttered a few words and sat aside with her grandson in her arms.