The next day, Yu Yuan woke up early in the morning and had a night of bizarre dreams. When he woke up, his head was still a little groggy.

  In her dream, she was fighting with Zhang Qiang, and then she was attacked by several people with evil intentions from her previous life. The weapons in her hands turned into daggers, and broken glass. The whole dream seemed to be filled with... The smell of blood.

  For the first time in her life, she had blood on her hands, and it didn't look as peaceful as she imagined.

  When she went downstairs, she found that her parents, who always got up early, hadn't gotten up yet.

  She took out the steamed buns and soy milk that Li Hui had wrapped before from the space warehouse. Because they were just made and put into the space, they were still hot when they were taken out.

  After eating a few bites, Yu Yuan stood by the French window on the second floor and looked out.

  The sun outside was hot and the village was peaceful and peaceful, as if the fight last night had never happened.

  Yu Yuan entered the space, and the beehive previously placed in the space brought good news. The queen bee and the remaining worker bees and drones successfully survived.

  Now the queen bee should be working hard to mate with the drone bees and give birth to babies, and there are only a few worker bees collecting nectar in the garden.

  Yu Yuan fed all the living animals in the space a little spiritual spring water, and then began to practice the short sword in the open space of the warehouse.

  She always felt that if her movements were more refined, it wouldn't have taken so long to subdue Zhang Qiang.

  Several puppies were playing happily on the grass. They grew up very quickly. The original little ones had grown several times in size, and their fur was smooth and shiny.

  When they were tired from running, several puppies nestled next to Yu Yuan, keeping her company quietly.

  After practicing in the space for several hours, the voices of Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng came from outside.

  Yu Yuan came out of the space and placed the soy milk and steamed buns in front of his parents.

  Li Hui's eyebrows were still a little tired, and it looked like she didn't sleep well last night.

  "After half my life, this is my first time to kill someone. I had a dream all night last night." Li Hui sighed, feeling better after breakfast.

  "You have to get used to it. Things like this will happen in the future." Yu Yuan said.

  Li Hui nodded, her eyes slowly firming up.

  The group was all talking about what happened last night, and they were scared but also felt lucky. After all, there were so many of them, only a few people were slightly injured, and there were no major casualties.

  As they talked, everyone started talking about Yu Yuan's family and Tang Yiming.

  "The daughter of the Yu family is really promising. She was the one who stopped the leading man last night."

  "Didn't you realize that the Yu family is very skilled? It was so dark that I couldn't even see the people clearly. Li Hui was actually able to shoot those people. When we went to clean up the bodies, we found that although not all of them were fatal parts , but those arrows basically hit the target."