~Dead~

Newts pov

     I thought I died but a few minutes after I lost life the life that bring so much joy love but yet so much pain I knew it was over and I finally accepted it I knew that tommy would survive for me I knew he would before I knew it the blackness and the lifelessness was felt inside of me grew, grew into light it grew into life I didn't think I would make it the first thing I saw when I awoke was a white room was I in wicked again was I dreaming I couldn't tell at this point until I heard a familiar voice it was minhos " hey man how you doing?" He asked I couldn't bring myslef to speak for a few moments before I finally was able to sputter out "tommy? Where is he?" I said gasping for air like I was just drowning in a black obys
"It's okay it's fine thomas just got here a little bit ago he's passed out cold he doesn't know your here or even alive" minho reassuring me made me feel calmer then before.

   Thomas pov

After I left newt there with minho and Brenda I couldn't let him die for nothing I couldn't so I decided I would go kill ava Paige I went to the 30th floor where I knew she would be I see her walking in the halls I stepped in front of her "Ava Paige I knew I would find you here" she jumped with surprises as I let the cold words escape my mouth. "T-Thomas? I thought you would be dead." She replied with a stutter in her voice "no I'm still here and before I forget." I pull out a gun that newt gave me a while back in the scorch just at the sight of it I wanted to break down to the ground. "When newt gave me this gun he told me if anything happens remember him and remember to kill you with this. But I have one final question before I do so." I say with my hand shaking just of the thought that my best friend is gone. " I see what's that one question thomas?" She says not a ounce of fear in her voice. " could I- could I have saved him?" I say with my voice low " newt could I have saved him! I yell holding the gun to her heart. " yes you coul-" she cute off mid sentance I see a bullet hole in her chest as she falls to the ground it reveals Jansen holding a gun his finger on the trigger "YOU KILLED HER YOU KILLED HER!" I scream while walking twords Jansen quickly. He started running the other way twords the lab Teresa was in together me and Teresa fought him until he grabbed a cure he was infected we had to kill him or at least escape we ran to the final floor and into a door that led outside we went to go back inside but couldn't die to the fire spreading from the ravenged city below soon enough Teresa pulled me into a kiss and said goodbye as I got into the air craft and she fell down down down to the bottom of the building as it collapsed when I got in I immediately fell down and passed out due to blood pressure levels.

Authors note

    Hey guyssss love y'all soooo much thanks for reading my story sorry again if this one is short lmoa