~Chapter 8~ with the boys

Começar do início

His phone in hand with a slight smirk on his face, his hair was a little wild and messy, the breathing was quite heavy. He brushed his long dark brown hair back with his hand taking a deep breath had he cleared his throat.

I smirked. "Who you talking to Larry, is it travis?, your boyfriend~?." I teased.

Larry's face went red as he scoffed, rolling his eyes playfully. "N-no!,....at least i have somebody sally face!."

"Larry i do have somebody, remember?."

Larry grunts deeply. "Right, that girl i met at the mall the other day, what was her name again?."

"Tanya." I replied.

Larry rolled his eyes. "Right...her,...sal she's way more older then you anyway's why are u with her?."

"Her being 3 years older then me isn't that bad man, it's not that big of a deal." I told him.

I could see Larry pinching the bridge of his nose slightly as he sighed deeply in thought, i know he doesn't like tanya,....but i can't tell him the reason why I'm with her, not right now. Sooner or later i will.

"What about (y/n)?,....you like her don't you?."

My eyes shifted once i heard those words leave Larry's mouth, he's wrong...i didn't just like (y/n).

I was madly in love with her.

once our eye's met that day,...something sparked inside me. Something that i never felt before, it felt like mortal love an happiness. She lit up my world in seconds, i would do anything to be with her right now, anything. But right now i have to lie about every single moment, i looked back at Larry his eyes filled with disappointment.

"No Larry...i don't like her, now why don't you text Travis an let him know we are on way." I patted Larry on the shoulder quickly unhooking his key's from his belt loop making my way out of the front door closing it behind me.

-Larry's Pov-
~~~~~~~~~~

Once sal patted my shoulder he unhooked my key's from my belt loop making his way out of the house, i was left shocked as those words escaped from his mouth. I was wrong...i couldn't believe Sal would say such a thing about (y/n) like that. She's an angel filled with kindness, anyone would be so lucky to have her in there life. I sighed tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear as i fished out my phone from my back pocket. I pressed Travis's contact sending him a quick message.

-Lover boy💕-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: "Hey, on our way. Be ready.
{message sent at 7:01pm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sending Travis the quick text i made my way out of the house locking it behind me, once i made sure it was locked i walked towards my truck seeing Sal leaning against it with his phone in hand texting away. I scuffed a little knowing damn well it was probably Tanya begging him to hangout tonight, i gently tapping on his shoulder.

"Key's please?." I asked.

Sal took a deep breath as he digged into his pockets of his red jeans taking out my key's throwing them in my direction, his eye's still glued to his phone. I unlocked my truck opening the driver's side door as i climbed up into the seat, i placed the key into the ignition. The sound of its roaring engine made me smirk with delight. Sal then follow suit as he hopped into the passenger seat closing the door behind him, his prosthetic tilting slightly meaning only one thing,...he's smiling. As i pulled out of the driveway and finally hitting the road Sal spoke.