The sanctuary

Hehe I added a meme
___________________________
UNKNOWN LOCATION:

12/31/23

NO ONES POV:

???: Is it done

???: yes sir the park buildings are complete

???: good, begin project: Utopia

As the red haired individual walked out of the room the scientist began preparing the plans.

WITH OWEN GRADY IN SIERRA NEVADA:

OWEN POV:

Me: Masie yes you are a teenager but you are still living under our roof.

I lectured Masie as she sat on the couch.

Masie: I know but why should I have to do the dishwasher when I just got home from school.

Me: because you are part of this house and you need to contribute.

As Clair walked in and leaned against the doorframe.

Clair: Owens right Masie you may have just gotten home, but me and him have both been working on the cabin expansion all day.

Just then the cabin rattled as helicopter blades were heard and the we ran outside to see a helicopter flying overhead.

As the helicopter flys overhead it begins to circle the cabin and eventually land in front of it

As the helicopter flys overhead it begins to circle the cabin and eventually land in front of it. As the helicopter lands I had went inside and got my rifle. As I got back outside I saw a crimson haired man step out of the helicopter along with two maids. The man was 6,7 (I'm guessing) wearing a black short jacket that opened at the chest and torso and stopped halfway down his back. The man had black fingerless gloves on that revealed his fingers and dyed fingernails. The man also had white pants on with a black train that stretched across his waist that was held on by a red sash. The man also had a necklace made of teeth, a necklace that held a golden nugget and a black bandanna that fell down part of his back. The man also held a blue slime plush that was translucent. The maids were female and at least 5,6, they wore matching maid outfits.

 The maids were female and at least 5,6, they wore matching maid outfits