Chapter 4. Getting to Know You

Start from the beginning

"Sweetheart, do you remember what your mother always said?" Freya asked

Priscilla smiled and nodded. "Our whole lives are decided by fate, but it doesn't have to be." she smiled.

Before anything else could be said, Priscilla heard the revving of Bobby's motorbike, as he pulled into the driveway. "Well, there's my ride." she smiled as she stood up and kissed Elijah and Freya's cheeks. "I love you both. Thank you for listening."

"Of course sweetheart, that's what we're here for." Elijah smiled. "Love you honey. Have a great day at school."

"Love you too, gorgeous. Have the best day at school." Freya smiled. "And remember, have an open mind when meeting Bobby's friends."

"I will." Priscilla smiled as she opened the door. "Bye!" she smiled as she closed it behind her

Priscilla walked down the steps and to the driveway, where Bobby stood next to his motorcycle, holding an extra helmet for her. "Good morning." he smiled

"Morning." Priscilla softly smiled. "How's your morning?"

"So far, so good." Bobby smiled. "How are your aunts and uncles?"

"Good, how's Nettie?" Priscilla asked as she clutched the strap of her backpack

"She's good." Bobby smiled as he gave her a spare helmet.

Priscilla smiled as she accepted the helmet. "Thank you."

"You ready?" Bobby asked as he got on his motorcycle

Priscilla nodded as she got on the back of his motorcycle, and wrapped her arms around his waist. Bobby couldn't help the red tint that rose to his cheeks, but quickly recovered.

"Hold on tight, beautiful." Bobby smiled as he turned on the motorcycle, and drove towards the high school.

Priscilla too, was fighting the fire in her cheeks. No, Priscilla, stop it. You're erring on the side of caution. He hurt you, and you just forgave him. But he smells so good, and having him close feels so nice.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

Bobby pulled into the parking lot and parked his bike next to Johnny's. After getting off the motorcycle, he helped Priscilla off the bike, and she gave him the spare helmet.

"Thanks for the ride to school, Bobby." Priscilla smiled as she fixed her hair

"No problem, beautiful." Bobby smiled then blushed, and Priscilla looked away and blushed as well, but the two quickly recovered. "So are you still up to meeting my friends?"

"Sure." Priscilla smiled as they walked towards the courtyard together. "I would introduce you to mine, but you already know them." she laughed

"Yeah." Bobby laughed

"Remember if your friends don't like me, it's on you." Priscilla teased

"Nah, I have a feeling they're gonna love you." Bobby smiled as they reached the courtyard.

"How can you be so sure?" Priscilla asked