18.

Slowly, Theo drove down the long driveway as the Nott Manor made out of pearl white marble stood like a palace ahead of them. Worry churned in Scarlet's stomach as he parked and she parked next to him as the boys found a place to park, spread out on the driveway that didn't have Mr. Nott's car.

Scarlet got out of her car, as Leila parked between her car and Theo's while the twins parked on the other side of her car.

Leila pulled off her helmet, smiling at the manor. "Last time I was here, we were having a sleepover and Theo scared the shit out of us with Drae."

Scarlet laughed at the memory as she opened her back door and grabbed out Leila's bags, giving them to her before grabbing her own bags and closing her car door with her hip.

The twins grabbed their bags out of Theo's car as the rest of the boys walked over to them with their things.

"Father won't be here for a week," Theo informed his sister as she stared at the grand twin black doors that made her feel uneasy.

"Thank Merlin," Scarlet mumbled, making Enzo snort.

Theo led the way to the door with everyone following behind him. The doors opened on a phantom wind and Scarlet's mind filled with memories as they step inside her house. She looked around seeing that it seemed her Father had gotten better taste since the last time she was there.

The manor had so many rooms that Scarlet used to get lost until she was twelve. But her favorite place to hide away was the underground training room or their garage filled with her father's cars that he collected.

"We've got five spare rooms so you guys might have to share," Scarlet explained to her friends as she walked up the grand staircase that lead to the second floor where her room and Theo's where, along with the spare rooms.

"Leila is with Scar," Theo sternly said. "None of you idiots are sleeping in my sisters' room."

Enz started to pout, making Scarlet and Kylo laugh as Theo hit him with one of his bags.

Scarlet walked down the first hallway and opened the door to the first spare room, which had a queen-sized bed with a closet and window that showed the driveway and garden.

"Me and Dec can take this room if no one else wants it," Kylo offered as he and Declan walked in, throwing their bags at the end of the bed.

"I'll take the next room with Enz then," Blade said as he walked to the next spare room that was the same as the first one but only it had a window that faces onto the backyard.

"Drae, you can have your old room then," Theo said as Drae smiled in triumph, running toward Scarlet's and Theo's hallway.

Scarlet walked out of Kylo and Declan's room. "Lei, you can have the spare room next to mine."

Leila gave her a nod before walking toward the hallway as Theo followed her with Scarlet.

Scarlet smiled as they walked into Theo's room which still looked the same as the last time she was there, only now he had more books.

"Since when did you get more into reading?" she asked him as he started to unpack his bags.

"Dad wasn't around much while you were away, so I started reading more," he explained to her. "I even stole some of your books."

"Asshole," she mumbled, making him smile as she walked across the hall.

She opened her door and smiled at how everything was still kept the same, except for the missing books that were once on her bookshelf. She threw her bags on the floor and started to unpack them, putting away her clothes and hanging up her photo frames since she had a feeling she wouldn't be welcomed back to Hogwarts after the stunt she pulled.