Hurtful Memories [Short Story!!]

Hurtful Memories: Prologue

"Every time we love someone we try to give them everything we have even though we know that some day we'll have to get hurt. It wasn't that it was your fault or it was his fault it was just simply the way it is."- Niya Lhara Martiniz

My mom ones told me that "Love is a wonderful thing, but sometimes it a painful experience that life gives us." I never really did get what she meant when she told me that for I was only a little girl, but things become clear when I met the one person that made me feel like love really is a wonderful thing and at the same time painful.

That all disappeared as time passed by without us knowing it...

Let's just say it was all in the Past.. A Past full of Hurtful Memories....

--------------------------

I was in 11th grade when I started to love him to the point where I could just give him everything, even if it means giving him my life because thats how much I loved him. Everyday we would meet and go home together. It was the best feeling just having someone being next to you and just get to relax , and be yourself that's what I thought at first, but I was wrong because I learned that not everytime someone make you feel important means that they are truly there for you; it just means that they don't want you to feel lonely. I loved him but he loved another girl; do you know how stupid I felt to know that every little things he did for me was just a game and a bet that my own friends and his friends made just to make their life interesting. My name is Niya Lhara Martiniz by the way.

Like what I always do everyday I would go to the library and just get some books to read not caring what anyone says to me any longer for I have been hurt right through my heart." I would like to check this out please." I handed my book to the librarian that seemed to get switch every single day. One day you'll find a teacher that's checking out your book, but then the next day a student. It didn't really matter to me that the teacher or a student switch places everyday as long as I get my book checked out.

As my book was getting checked out by the Librarian I looked around me and see many students that seemed to be reading a book that said "Past" it looked interesting because many people were reading it, but to me it looked kinda boring. As I was standing there I didn't notice the Librarian handing my book to me. "Excuse me your book is ready." She has told me and I quickly took my book and went out of the Library.

That was embarrassing I gotta admit, but what do I know? I was distracted. I walked down the hallway while I read my book. Nothing really interest me any longer ever since the day that bastard broke my heart into many pieces I also stopped reading romantic novel since it just reminded me about those day.

As I reading my book I heard a voice that seemed so familiar that was getting closer to me every time I took small steps. I don't know why I didn't stop walking, but as soon as I realized who that voice came from it hit me that it was "His", Leo Sanchez, that's what his name is; the guy that made me feel bitter when it comes to love.

I made a quick u-turn since they haven't noticed me just yet, but someone suddenly grabbed me by my hand and turned me around. I was shock to see my best friend,Blue Whels, the one that made a bet along with Leo's friends.I hate all of them because they all played me just for their own entertainment. I stared at her with anger while she gave me a smirk across her face.

"Oh look what the wind blew this way." Blue exaggerated and started walking toward Leo. She slowly touched him through his chest then up to his shoulder. "So what is a Kitten like you doing here?"

I didn't bother answering and just turn around to make my way to my class. I didn't have any interest in fights or talking to people that I loathed so much.