"Yeah." Abby said, still laughing and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"They wouldn't-" Ponyboy gasped, laughing with Abby, holding her close against his chest.

"If we would they would." Abby whispered in his ear.

"You swear to God what?" Dallas smirked, moving his hand even higher before lowering it again.

"I will kill you..." I glared at him as my blush spread down my neck. "Don't make me call Two." I threatened.

"Aww, you've got me scared to death." Dallas whispered, moving his hand higher again before slowly sliding it down my thigh and to my knee.

"Aww you've got me ready to beat you to death." I smiled as warning creeped onto my tone.

"You love me too much." Dallas smirked, running a hand through my hair.

I glared up at him. "Don't try me, especially in public." I added more warning into the last word.

"Pffft. You really think they would?" Pony whispered back.

"Yeah." Abby giggled.

"You are to scared to do anything in public doll." He chuckled, kissing my neck.

"I'm scared of the police, not you." I moved me body away from him, leaning slightly on Abby.

"Sorry." I mumbled to her.

"Oh lord. The police are like, my.... Acquaintance, no need to be scared." Dallas snickered.

"And why do you think that is?" I smirked. "Because you always do stupid shit." I slightly sung the last sentence in a higher pitch. 

"Yeah, I do." He smirked. "It's my rep."

I frowned mockingly. "And you have to keep up with it..?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ah! No!" I said as Dallas shoved me, making me almost fall off the bench. "Jerk." 

"Aww, you love me." He snickered.

I rolled my eyes. "Not when you try to hurt me." I glanced at Abby, who was laughing so hard I wondered how she didn't cry.

"You okay....?" I asked before glancing at Elora, her and Soda were peacefully watching the movie in silence, whispering to each other ever so often.

"Y-yeah- sorry." She sniffled, wiping her eyes and still slightly giggling.

"So. Dallas mention anything about me recently?" I mumble to her, since I knew she was Dally's  best friend.

"Nope." She giggled.

"Why are you giggling then?" I smirked softly, nudging her slightly.

"You really wanna know?" She giggled.

My eyebrows raised. "Do you think I should know?" I asked, intrigued.

"Do you want to know?" Abby asked.

"Yes." I answered after hesitating.

"He said he.. well." She snickered. "He said he wishes you would get black out drunk again or that you would stop being his "little angel" all the time."

I felt my face flush harder than before. "He said what now..?" I said, speaking slowly.

"He wants to fuck you." She said simply, trying to keep a straight face but failed and bursted out laughing.

My jaw dropped. "I uh... what... huh." I blinked a few times before that statement sunk in.

"He... wants... to... fuck... you." She said slowly.

I glanced quickly at Dallas and then back at Abby. "I thought he already....did?" My tone was innocent, and confused.

Abby burst out laughing and fell off of her chair, people shouting at her to shut up but she continued laughing, she wiped tears from her eyes as she continued to giggle.

"It-It's not a-a one ti-time thing." She laughed.

I burst out laughing when she fell off of her chair. "Chill omg! Are you okay?!" I said.

"Y-you a-re as innocent a-as a 5th grader!" She laughed.

"Too bad I'm an 11th grader." I smiled softly.

"I'm not innocent I'm just not....dirty or experienced with this 'stuff'." I sighed

"I'm- y'know never mind." She snickered.

"What? You're what?" I asked quickly.

"Nope- nothing."

"Liar. Tell me." I said, laughing.

"Nope. I needa pee. Adios." She snickered.

Ponyboy stood up, walking with Abby to the bathroom. I sighed, glancing at Dallas before going back to watching the movie.

Abby quickly walked off to the bathroom, talking and giggling with Pony while heading to the bathrooms.

I didn't want to say anything to Dal after what Abby had told me, I suddenly felt shy and awkward.

Soda glanced at me, "you okay?" He asked.

"Mhm..." I said.

"What's wrong doll?" Dally asked.

"Nothing!" I said quickly.

"Bullshit, what's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows, turning his full attention towards me.

"I said it's nothing." I looked back at him, my face serious.

I hoped Abby would come back soon and help me, I loved Elora but I don't think she would argue with anyone.

"Don't like me when I try to be nice and don't like me when I'm rude." He muttered, getting up and storming away.

I sighed. "And here he goes again." I slammed my switchblade into the bench standing up. Soda looked at me and then grabbed it. "You don't want to kill...him?" He asked as I walked after Dallas.

Chapter 25: 1300 words