Chapter 55: Colorful Winter

Začít od začátku

"Akashi stop smiling there and help me!" I yelled as I notice a mop of red before the door. I could push them away from each other.

"I'm sorry but I'm currently enjoying what I'm seeing." He uttered shortly.

"Bakashi Seijuuraho!"

"what's wrong with you?! Huh grey head idiot?!"-younger.

"Excuse me you had grey hair to!"-older

"I don't frigging care! Is that how you treat your younger brother who receive a gun shot for saving  a girl!"

"Shut up idiot! You had far more worst condition than this!"

"leave me alone bastard! CAN'T I BE HAPPY WITH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR A SECOND!?"

Girl-what? Shou then distant himself...

"AND SINCE WHEN DID I BECAME YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" I yelled as Akashi just unbelievably look at us seemingly amused. Oh great.

"Eh? Have you forgotten about the kiss already!? I thought that you were-ow!" I punch him this time.

"Shut up Ahoizaki!"

"You shut up Yukidiot!"

It was the two of us bickering now.

"Don't you love me?" He uttered out of the blue. And I was like 'what'?

"I don't!"

"Liar!"

"I really don't!"

"oh just kiss already!" Akashi chuckled, I can't believe this guy!

"I swear on my unborn children that we will get married in the future!" He uttered proudly.

"And I swear on my unborn children I will not let them have a despicable father like you!"

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Mark my words Yukino Ayana! You'll be mine!"

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes even though my stomach and the butterflies in my stomach was getting wild. Oh my, I wouldn't probably mind being his XD I need a slap on the face what on earth am I thinking?!

Things ended up like this after I barge in his room crying huh...

-Several months later... December....

"What's the big idea of bringing me in a beach resort in the middle of December." I complained as I was shaking a lot. After the Moashi incident. I found myself dating with the bastard as I found myself together with him again, this is the second chance, the last chance.

"Stop complaining will you! I'll just show you something as a birthday girf of yours!" He grinned grabbing my wrist as I notice that the sun is setting.

"Uwaa! The sea water is so cold!" I uttered feeling the water splashing through my toes as we both walk beside the bay. He just chuckled.

"Remember the fieldtrip?" He grinned at me. "I told you that when a couple look at the sun set together they will end up together."

"Yeah... I still remembered how we chase each other and ended up being wet." We were playing with the water that time, by the time I went back to our cottage, Neko and the others fooled around pretending to be my parent and he pop out behind me making me feel giddy and all.

"I could imagine it..." He grew serious, as he stood beside me, he then grab my shoulder pulling me near him. "Our children playing ahead of us at the seashore then we would look over them."