Reader x Boyfriend <3

Mild disclaimer! :
Will be written in past tense (mostly) + smut in later chapters ...
-
You were staring out of the window beside yoir bed. It was late. You couldn't sleep again. You were used to having a messy sleep schedule. You were used to the night more than the day. The silence, and overall atmosphere made it more notable in your mind. You paid more attention to your surroundings. And in this case it was a clear, crisp night with no clouds. A gentle breeze was flowing through the trees. An owl was hooting, breaking the long silence.
Your knees were up to your chin as you sat in bed, staring out into the endless sky.

'All of the things out there to be discovered..." you thought to yourself.

He was lying next to you. You turn to look at him. He lay so peacefully, so calmly. It was slightly confusing to you how someone can be so calm. Then, he turns over.

"Can't sleep?" he asks midway through turning his body around to face you. He looked tired.

"Yeah... I'm sorry if I'm keeping you awake, I can go to the living room if that works better for you", you tell him.

"Don't be silly. It's ok, I wake up throughout the night, remember? I've told you loads", he says, chuckling at the end.

"Oh, right... I'm sorry", you say. Being tired all the time has some effects on your memory.

'Being tired effects my whole life...', you think to yourself.
The thought brings you down a little bit, and you slump and frown slightly.

"Hey~, it's ok. I understand you're tired, love. I'm not upset", he tells you, ushering himself more towards you. As you notice this you lie down beside him.
"As long as you remember my birthday, I'm happy..." he says tiredly sighing. He puts his head back on the pillow, and scratches your shoulder gently. Your head is next to his upper chest, and his arm resting on the top of it. Your arm hugs him softly.

"I'll always remember your birthday! It's the most important day of the year!" you tell him.
He acknowledges by smiling to himself, and puts his other arm on his forehead.

"Y/N?" he asks, barely above a whisper.

"Mhm?" you reply.

"I love you", he tells you.

The way he said it. He's said he loves you multiple times before. But this time...he said it differently. You can't help but tear up slightly. You hug him more tightly as whisper,

"...I love you more", <3
-

Part 2? :)