Part 23

Nadia

He thinks he can tease me like this and I won't retaliate? Funny.

Let's see how he likes being played with instead.

While he's lying on his back on my small bed, I straddle his hips, slowly grinding against his rock-hard dick that's still confined in his pants. I'm sure he can feel the heat coming from me, but it doesn't bother me at all. I want him to know what he's doing to me. It's not like we're teenagers that get embarrassed by being intimate. And I have no doubt Wolf had quite a few partners before me. I even caught him fucking a girl against a wall in a dimly lit alley.

"Excited?" Wolf smirks with a chuckle when he feels how hot and wet I am for him.

"Shut up," I hiss then lock my lips with his in a messy, open-mouthed kiss, taking my time to play with tongue.

Wolf's hands move to rest on my hips as I continue to grind against him. I can feel his growing desire and it takes a lot of restraint to not give in to my lust and just fuck him. But, I want to take my time. I don't want to rush into this. He nearly drove me to insanity, it's only right that I return the favor.

"Mm..." he groans into my mouth as my hands work their way inside his shirt. I trace his skin with my fingers, marveling at the softness of it. For a rough biker, his skin sure is nice.

Feeling the pressure against my pussy, I can't help but sigh in slight frustration. This is making me even hornier. I already know what weapon is hidden under those tight jeans of his, and I fucking want it. I want it to fill me, stretch me, ruin me.

What have I become? This man was supposed to be my enemy, my target, yet here I am, almost drooling at the thought of having his dick shoved so deep inside me I can't think straight.

I try to follow through with my plan to torture him, but he doesn't even let me pull away from our kiss, sucking on my tongue to keep me glued to him. Does he crave me as much as I do him?

After a good while of satiating our thirst, I have enough of him playing me like a fiddle. I was supposed to be in charge this time, yet he still does as he pleases.

With swift moves, I back away a little to sit on his thighs instead then carefully and slowly unbuckle his jeans. I make a big show of pulling them off his legs, enjoying the tortured look on his face. Before he can utter a word of complaint, I reach into his briefs and stroke his dick lightly. It's so hard it seems ready to burst. I bet he'll come the moment I pull him into my mouth.

I want to test this theory.

Once his briefs are gone, I am met with the most glorious sight imaginable - Wolf lying completely naked on my bed, with his dick standing proudly as though it's a lollipop just waiting to be tasted. He already has some traces of precum gathered on the tip of his cock, and I waste no time licking it up right before taking him in my mouth.

"Fuck!" he grunts, his head tilting back to press against my pillow while I suck him off. I take him deep, my tongue running along the underside of his shaft, giving him no time to adjust to my pace. He's hot and throbbing in my mouth. I can tell he's trying really hard to keep from cumming too quickly, so I double my efforts to get him off. I lightly tickle his tip with my tongue, then suddenly swallow him whole, taking him deep into my throat while teasingly scraping my teeth against his sensitive skin. The sounds he makes when I do this are beyond erotic. It only arouses me more to see him so lost in pleasure.

That is until he takes the matters into his own hands again. "You wicked little fox," he pants heavily, reaching down and pulling me on top of him again. Our mouths meet again in a frenzied, passionate kiss. We moan and groan against each other's mouths while Wolf carefully guides my hips down, letting his dick slowly slide inside me. Despite being wet enough to take him, it's still not easy to take him in too quickly. The way my pussy opens up and stretches around him is making me crazy. I can feel every ridge, every vain as he slowly moves his hips to fill my deepest place.

"Come here, my sweet fox," he murmurs against my mouth, his hand gently grasping the back of my head to keep me in place while the other wraps itself around my waist. Before I can react, he roughly thrusts his hips and shoves his whole length inside me. The sudden feeling of fullness is enough to throw me over the edge and I cum with a scream, which he swallows greedily.

Without any warning, he begins to thrust harder, prolonging my orgasm to the point I lose my breath altogether.

I can't help but giggle when he eventually loses his patience and flips us over so I'm on my back beneath him. He really can't help himself, can he? With one of his arms underneath me, he brings me up against his chest and resumes his hard thrusts. This time, he doesn't hold back, pummeling my pussy with long, deep moves, trying to get as deep as he possibly can. Had it not been for him holding me, I would've fallen off the bed.

The coil inside me begins to tighten again, and I wrap my legs around Wolf's waist, forcing him even deeper than before. I'm desperate to come.

And he knows it.

Which is why he suddenly stops.

I pull back from where I had his tongue in my mouth, whining desperately, "Wolf..."

"Michael," he cuts me off, kissing my eyes then the tip of my nose. "I want you to call me Michael. I want to hear my name come from your mouth as you cum on my cock."

I'm close to tears. I don't know why but I feel like crying. What is this? Why does he look so fragile all of a sudden? Why do I feel like I'll hurt him if I don't agree?

"Michael," I sigh, pulling him down so I can kiss him again. "I'm so close," I add with a needy tone. I really am close. It won't take much for me to break apart in his arms.

"So am I, my sweet fox," he murmurs quietly, thrusting languidly as if to prolong the pleasure. "If you don't want to be mine, then stop me now. If you don't want my cum inside you, stop me."

Is he worried about getting me pregnant? He doesn't need to. I'm on birth control and it's not even my fertile time of the month. Though, I must admit, his considerate side is quite endearing. It warms my heart to know he cares about my opinion.

"I won't stop you." I want you just as much as you want me, if not more. Though I'm not sure what it entails.

Wolf, I mean Michael, only smiles at me gorgeously, then locks his lips with mine in a gentle, sensual kiss that feels more... affectionate rather than passionate, and his hips start moving again.

Last time, we fucked hard and fast to ease the sexual tension between us, but this time... it feels more intimate and fulfilling. It's like we're actually two lovers and not just two horny people desperate for relief.

However, Michael is clearly not the type to be gentle. Before I know it, his movements get intense again and I'm forced to hold onto him for dear life so I don't fly off his dick as he slams into me with brutal force. It feels like he's trying to engrave this feeling into me, claim my body and embed himself so deep inside me I can think of nothing but him.

I may have lost my buildup earlier, but I feel it return as he rubs my clit with his thumb while thrusting his throbbing shaft inside me over and over again. "Michael-" I gasp as I feel my climax coming, and he immediately connects our mouths, sliding his tongue past my lips to keep me as quiet as possible.

Just as my walls tighten and pulse around him, he gets even more bestial, eager to join me in my ecstasy. I'm practically pinned under his weight as he loses all control. He goes faster, deeper, harder, and the closer he is to cumming, the more erratic his moves become. Just as I come down from my climax, he reaches his own. I cling onto him for dear life as he buries himself inside me, his arms squeezing me so tightly I fear my bones will break, and then I feel the overwhelming warmth spreading through my insides. I cum again; the pulsing walls of my pussy clenching around his dick, draining him completely.

Once we're both spent, Michael flips us over again so he doesn't crush me with his weight. We lie together in my bed, basking in the sweet high while he stays inside me. His fingertips stroke my bare back and play distractedly with my hair as I lie on top of him. Neither of us speaks. I'm not sure we even need to. We've already said everything there was to say.

"You're mine now," I hear Michael whisper into my ear right before my eyes close. I'm too tired to stay awake.

Before my consciousness fades away, I manage to mutter, "Are you mine, then? I don't like sharing."

I don't hear his answer.

MC #5  Biker's NemesisOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara