When the Rain falls...

Leo's POV.

...

I rushed to the hospital that was far ahead while panting hard as ive been running for awhile. Since i lived on a farm, the way to the hospital was long, especially since i was broke.

it rained harshly. The only sound that i could hear was the rain drops falling from the sky and touching the cement floor and the sound of splashes as I stepped on water puddles. I could also hear myself, panting.. tired and weak from all the running.

The rain was soaking me already, my hoodie was already soaking wet from the rain, along with my medium dark hair.

That wasn't the only one soaked as my eyes were flooded with my own tears.. rolling down from my cheek down to my chin and dropping.

...

The dusk sky was slowly being painted with dark blue, layering and layering, soon becoming dark. Which means night was around the corner.

People are about to sleep and people are going to theaters this time.. and etc.

As i was running,

The moon arose and it shined its bright light, showing how visible it is in the starry dark night. along with the stars slowly appearing, i know some constellations and i would probably go and find one but, not right now.

As the sky becomes dark. People were going home. And cars turning on their head lights. Critters roaming around the forest, and Crickets that i could hear clearly but that sound was gone as i ran past it.

The sun went down along with its bright aura that always
emerged the sun, slowly fading with it. Slowly going down. No longer shining and giving light to a planet in space. As the moon took control for today. The moon was shining brightly. A full moon, full moons always remind me of cheese..

I was mesmerized by the moon so much that i forgot where i was going and bumped onto a pole.

I groaned as i then fell, luckily i landed on my butt. Sadly now my ass is wet. Eugh.

But.. i looked at the moon again.. it was so beautiful... imagine relaxing and night gazing.. it also reminded me of my Family..

Her.. Father.. and Mother.
I thought they would be okay..

Too bad i was wrong.

As i thought negatively, I noticed the time and it was about to get dark and i could get risked in harms that roams in the gloomy and empty streets of night.

So i immediately stood up and continued to run. I ran, hoping I wouldn't encounter ANY of that.

While i was thinking about my safety, i looked to my right, i saw some houses turning off their lights but i ignored that as i have something important.

Oh how i wanted to come home.

I then saw a corner, i then ran and turned a corner to exit the neighborhood.