Pramod - ab rone bhi lagi ho....

He wiped those tears.

Pramod - please aise mat karo na.....

He kissed her forehead and kept sitting next to her.

.........

A few days later.

Susheela's health went more critical but she survived and came out of the coma.
When Pramod found that. He couldn't stop himself to love her and care for her. He thanked God for giving her the life. It toom some time to cure her wounds but she got well soon and become normal. But weaker than before.

Pramod didn't missed any day and run behind her and convincing her to eat medicines and to eat food. She still behaves childish, gets scolded by pramod, behaves rude, gets chocolates as a sorry and behaves like before. Pramod is always there to pamper her. To play with her, to protect her, console her and care for her.

He never knew how but she became the most important part of his life. Without whom he can't imagine anything. She broke his desire into her care.

After some years.

Susheela became some matured and responsible enough for herself. Pramod also stopped running behind her as she stopped doing any stupidity anymore. She requested pramod that when she married. She also needs a complete family. She wants there children. Pramod didn't agreed as she herself is enough to as child in his life. After some arguments.. She finally agreed him for a child. They adopted two children from the orphanage. Both the children were 8 years old.
A boy and a girl.

More few years later.

It is happy family. Sumod and there children.
Aryan & Aaira. Pramod didn't know that Susheela ever be able to adopt motherhood. But she became matured enough to take care of the children and managing some responsibilities for the family. The children loved her. Even when she behaved stupid, as the time passed.

It's been 12 years of there togetherness.

At night.

After dinner.

Susheela went to Aryan and Aaira's room.

They both were sleeping. She went to towards them and covered them with blanket.

Aryan - mumma...

Susheela - ha..

Aryan - good night.

He turned hugging the pillow.

Susheela caress his face and kissed Aaira's forehead. Then she came out of the room.

Pramod was in the balcony smoking.

Susheela knew about that.

She walked silently towards him and he threw the cigarette away.

Susheela - kyo phek di cigarette...? Karo no smoke... Tumhe kisi ne roka hai kya? Karo... Karte raho...

Pramod - ek baar ho to kiya maine..

Susheela - poora pack flush kar do abhi ke abhi!

She walked out and sat on the bed hugging Dolly.

Susheela - Dolly ye Pramod kabhi sudhar hi nahi sakta... Dekho na aaj Phir se smoke kar raha tha ... Jab ise kuch ho jaega na.. Ye Tabhi sudhrega... Mai ab is stupid se kabhi baat nahi karungi.....

Pramod - ha to mat karo baat... Bolti rahi dolly se... Meri padi hi kise Hai...

Susheela - mughe padi hai... Samjhe.....!

She turned.

Pramod - aacha nahi karne wala aaj ke baad. Promise.

He sat on the bed and she quickly kept her head on his lap. He started caressing her head.

Susheela - smoke mat karo na... Agar tumhe cancer ho gaya to...? Pata hai... Tumhe kitne injection lagwana padega... Bhot Dard hoga tumhe... Mat karo na... Please.

Pramod - aacha baba Promise... Age se nahi karunga...

She closed her eyes and kept on patting her head.

Susheela - vaise tumne washroom me cigarette ka pack kaha bhi chupaya hai na.. Mai use kaise bhi dhund kar flush kar dungi...

Pramod chuckled at this and makes her lay properly. He laid next to her.

Pramod - is baar maine koi cigarette nahi chupai... Sach me flush kar di...

Susheela - jhoothe...... Mughe sab pata hai...

He kissed her cheeks and she hugged him.

Susheela - tum nahi sudhar sakte... Samjhe.

He hugged her tightly and they slept.

They never kissed the way a couple do, they loved in there own way. The unconditional care and possessiveness towards each other. Her childish innocence and his determine.. Never let them break apart. 💕

THE END.

Thankyou so much that you gave so much of support and love to this work. Thankyou very much. ❤️