•|1|•

Marinette jumped at the sound of tikki shouting her name
"MARINETTE!!!" Tikki yelled. She jerked at this squeaking sound.
"AGH TIKKI WHAT!?"
"You late Marinette! An hour late!"
"WHAT?!"
She grabbed her textbooks and her bag. She opened the hatch and was about to climb down until she realized she was still in her pajamas!
"I'm still in my pajamas tikki!" She whispered as tikki snacked on a macaroon. She mumbled something with a mouth full of food. She shrugged and watched as Marinette struggle as she collected her clothes and changed into them.

She ran to school and came into class and hour and a half late and sat down.
"Girl, it's 10:45. And school started at 9:15?!" Alya exclaimed quietly.
"I fell asleep revising for this science test! What even is a cell anymore.." Marinette whispered back. Alya laughed a bit too loud as everyone turns their heads. She apologizes as she giggles with Marinette.
"I wonder what was so funny.." Adrien questioned.
"I wonder what's keeping you from seeing marinette's feelings.." nino mutters under his breath.
"Huh?"
"Nothing dude." Nino laughs as Adrien looks at him with a confused look.

They leave class and Adrien catches up with Marinette and he grabs her arm.she turns around and slowly goes red in the face. "A-adrien! Erm- are you ok?" She says stuttering like always.
"I just wanted to say, I really like you. I mean it.

I love you marinette."

"Mari!? Are you ok?? You just stopped!" Alya was shaking her repeatedly
"I- sorry just thinking."
"Lemme guess. Adrien?" Alya said with a smug look on her face. Marinette looked at her with a look that read how did you know?! They walked out and alya asked to say over for a while. I guess she was day dreaming.

Marinette grabbed her sketchbook and started to sketch alya in all types of outfits that would suit her. She was laughing and sketching until she saw the time
"ITS 7 PM ALREADY?!"
"You need to go and do patrol girl. I have to go anyway, tell Sabine that I said thanks for the fabulous dinner!" Alya said with a smile on her face. She waved and said goodbye.
"I bet chat noir is waiting."

TIKKI, SPOTS ON

She swung her yoyo and swayed right to the Eiffel tower.
"Sorry I'm late kitty."
"No problem mlady! Worth the wait! You look pawsome today." Chat noir said with his hopes held way too high.
"Kitty, I'm sorry I like someone else. But you will always be my favourite cat!" She exclaims as she ruffles his silky blonde hair. He looks at her in an understanding way as they start to petrol the city.

After they finish chat noir stops at the bakery that marinette lives in. He was wondering how she was since he hasn't talked to her in ages. After he gets some croissants he extends his pole to go up to her balcony. He sees her slumped over a revision book about science. Chat noir knocks on the window feeling like he needs to cure this boredom.
She turns around and has a shocked look on her face. It looks as if she told something to hide but he was probably overreacting. Marinette opens the window as she says
"Hello kitty. Why is the great chat noir here in my room?" Marinette exclaimed playfully.
"I wanted to see a princess after using the castle, you seem bored? Want me to help? I'm ameowzing at science!" He declared.
"Sure kitty. Sit down."