Leon Kennedy x Luis Serra x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Aw, look at that face. Pleased, huh baby? Well I'm wishing I was inside you already, pumping you full. I'd love to make him even more jealous, don't you think?" He winks, making you melt. You lean your head down and place your lips on his. He kisses back, slipping his tongue in immediately. Oh god, I didn't realize how much I've wanted this.

"Oye, you two. Take a break, give me a chance eh?" Leon breaks away from the kiss with a small bite of your lip.

"Sorry pal, I think she's having fun over here," Leon says with a devilish smirk, grabbing your ass.

"Why don't we take this to her bedroom and see how much fun she can really have?" Hehe... Okayyy.

Suddenly, you're lifted in the air, your arms wrapping around his neck to stabilize yourself. Leon chuckles at this, holding you by the ass as he carries you to your room.

"Mm, I should fuck you standing up. How's that sound baby?"

"Amazing." He chuckles lowly again.

"Then that's what you'll get. I hope you're ready to be stretched out, you're in for it." I definitely am, please.

"Lay her down and leave her head hanging off, Sancho. I'll take care of that pretty face." Can this become a nightly thing?

As you're laid down on your bed, the sound of a buckle being undone catches your attention. You look and see an upside down Luis lowering his pants, a large bulge peeking through his briefs.

Another buckle sound from the other end makes you flick your eyes to Leon, who's made quick work of taking his shirt and pants off. How in god's name does he have such a perfect body? Put those man tits in my face. Anything at this point, really.

"Something catch your eye baby?" Leon asks you. You smirk and look away, slightly embarrassed you got caught ogling him. "It's alright, you can look all you want. These abs are for you tonight."

A hand cups your chin, and a nude Luis comes into view. Holy hell. This is gonna be fun. Your eyes first make contact with his abs, but quickly scan down to his dick, hanging in your face, ready for your mouth.

"Think you can take it all, princessa?" You blush, if you weren't red faced already, and look to his eyes, the hunger in them obvious. Your pants are then slid off by Leon, who's eyeing you like he's been touch starved for centuries. "I think you can, but we'll see how you do," he winks.

Luis reaches his hands down to your body and runs them smoothly over your breasts and down your stomach. The hem of your shirt is grabbed and raised, and you allow him to make you completely naked.

With two sets of eyes staring you down, you couldn't help but want to shy away. I need a drink to take this damn shyness away. Oh wait, I'm already drunk, right?

Luis begins to grope your breasts and prod his tip at your lips while Leon takes his fingers to your hole. He slips in two, making you open your mouth to moan. Luis takes advantage and puts his tip in your mouth, stifling your sounds of pleasure.

"Fuck, she's wet. Tight, too." He adds a third finger, curling them against the force of your body. More sounds come from you as you lick Luis's tip.

"Yeah yeah, keep her moaning. Feels good to me up here," Luis says, his voice filled with pleasure and slight annoyance.

"Oh I'll make her moan alright," Leon says. Something hot and wide presses against your entrance. You spread your legs wider, eager to take all of him. "Haha, someone's ready to get pounded."

He teases you, putting pressure against you, but not enough to slip himself inside. You moan, wanting more than just Luis's tip and more than a slight touch from Leon.

"Princessa, I'm going to need to hear a please before I give you more," Luis says as you reach your head out, trying to take more of him.

"Beg, baby. Then I'll fill you up." Bastards.

"Please! I need more," you whine, mouth still occupied. "Leoonnn, Luisss, give me more!"

Without hesitation, Luis thrusts inside, making you gag. A second later, Leon forces his length inside, hitting your spot with ease.

A loud moan fills their ears, telling them they've done well. But the night was just getting started. Luis pulls himself out and gently slides back, treating you more delicately than he did at first. His hands worked at your nipples, giving you extra stimulation.

Leon however, toon the opposite approach. He clearly didn't care what Luis was doing, he was focused on making the two of you feel good. His thrusts were fast and hard, the slapping of his skin on yours filling the room. His grunts and groans made you even more wet for him, and he took advantage of it, bottoming out in you with every thrust.

"Best of both worlds, right?" Luis asks. A loud moan from you is all he gets in response, making him smirk.

"You asked for this, baby. I'll make sure you feel this decision for the next week. I'll fuck the drunk out of you so you remember it tomorrow."

The both of them use you like a toy, pleasing themselves with your body. Over the minutes, Luis gets less gentle, faster with his thrusts, your throat sore.

"Y-you're on birth control, right?" Leon asks.

You manage to get a small "yes" out, and he laughs.

"Didn't think you were that nasty, Leon," Luis says.

"She can handle it, isn't that right baby? You can take my cum like a good girl for me." You shut your eyes, moaning in ecstasy as they bring you to the edge.

Your orgasm hits you like a truck, the release so good you have to grip Luis's wrists to steady yourself, your body shaking as you finish. The both of them knew you were finishing, and dragged it on as long as they could, never faultering in their pace.

"I'll finish down your throat, how does that sound?" Luis asks. You just barely finished coming down from your high, and before you knew it he had his whole length in you, veins pulsating as he shot thick semen down your throat. He pulled out, and you didn't even have to swallow any remains, it was already all in your stomach. "Fuck, that was hot," he groans.

"Oh FUCK!" Leon moans. He begins to finish, much less quietly, filling up your insides with hot cum. He grips your hips tight, burying himself as deep as he could. This is gonna hurt tomorrow.

He stays there for a moment, catching his breath before he pulls out, dragging some of the white substance out with himself. Am I a slut now?

"Come on princessa, I'll take care of you in the bathroom. I don't know about you two, but I'm ready to crash."

"I'll tag along, can't let you do all the work," Leon says. I don't think sluts get cared for like this.

...

Ugh, head hurts. Last night was crazy.

You open your eyes, the light making you regret it. You're in between two sleeping bodies, and it hits you. You had a threesome last night. The memories come flooding back, and you hide your face under the covers.

They really did fuck the drunk out of me!