33. Breaking his heart.

Beginne am Anfang

In some time he returned back, he has removed his jacket and washed his face. He took longer time than usual but didn't even changes his clothes.

He took his phone and called someone. Samaira looked at him with confusion.

"Yes please note down my order..." He ordered some food them, he took a pause and looked at her while talking on the phone.

"You want to add something more....?" He asked her like nothing happened.

What!?? Food!!

What the hell is he doing?

She couldn't take this silence and unusual behaviour anymore. She marched towards him and took him. She cut the call and throws it on the bed trying to control herself.

"What are you doing?" He asked her casually.

"What are you doing Abhimaan??" Samaira yelled at him, not able to handle this anymore. Tears filled up in her eyes.

"I was ordering food for us, we didn't eat properly and I'm seriously starving,. That Sagar made me..." He was telling her , which was not important right now.

"Stop stop stop,.....I don't know what are you trying to do...but why are you not asking me anything??" She said to him, he took a step forward to her.

"What should I ask you?" He asked her back. She looked at him, at his blank expression. For a moment she thought maybe he didn't heard her and utkarsh conversation but then the expressions she saw his when he looked at him in front of Utkarsh....she can't be wrong . She couldn't read his eyes. And his eyes shows questions, hurt and disbelief.

"You heard that...I know you did, I saw your eyes and I can't be wrong." She said to him, she came close to him and holds his hand with both of her hands. She looked down, her tears drops on his hand.

He cupped her cheeks immediately and whipped her tears with his thumb.

"I....am. s ..Sorry...I....Abhimaann...Sorry...." She said with difficulty. He immediately wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. And caressed her back to sooth her fears and his touch gives her some comfort.

"Why are you saying all this? It was his prank or its some lie or anything. You don't worry I'm not angry, I know you....don't stress yourself baby, I know you..." He was blabbering while kissing her hairs sweetly. She opened her eyes hearing his words, she looked at him and took a step back.

"I'm not impulsive and aggressive like before. I know you are tensed because of that, but don't worry...I love you and I trust you more than anything in this world." He said smiling towards her. His each and every word breaking her heart painfully. His words were not making her smile today, but she was feeling like to run away from all this.

He trust her this much that even after listening everything, still he was not ready to accept. He is not even asking her a single question. Now she can't bear this anymore.

"It's true..." She whispered looking into his eyes. He stopped talking.

"What??" He asked her again.

"Whatever He said, it...it was true..." she said it again. She needs to take it out. She saw a flip of emotions in his face but changed it instantly.

"Samaira, look I know there must be some confusion. And you don't need to explain anything for that boy's behaviour, I told you I trust you, leave it now" he said sweetly.

"I can't leave this...you have to listen to me. Please listen Abhimaan, or this guilt will kill me someday." She replied when her guilt was killing her.