⟡ 𝕆𝕦𝕥 ⟡

Start from the beginning

He threw himself on the bed, ignoring the fact that he was drenched from the rain. He closed his eyes, exhausted both physically and emotionally.

Han shot up in bed, gasping and panting hard. He quickly shook Minho, tears spilling from his eyes.

"Hm?" Minho said, turning over. He saw Han crying, immediately jolting up and hugging him tightly.

"What is it baby? Does something hurt?"

He shook his head, sniffing and crying into his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asked gently.

"I- I had a dream..."

"What was the dream?" He caressed Han's face, helping him calm down.

"Y-you left me, and said that you hated me... and told me to never talk to you again..."

"Ouuu," Minho said, petting his hair and wiping his tears for him.

"Hannie, you know that'll never happen, right?"

"But-"

"No buts. I love you, and I'll never leave you."

"Never ever?" Han sniffed.

"Never ever."

He threw his arms around him, feeling his warmth. Minho smiled lightly, holding his lover tightly.

"Sleep now, baby. It's late."

"I wanna cuddle you..."

"Well, we can do that lying down."

Han pulled up the covers, scooting closer to Minho to spoon him. Minho laced his arms on Hans waist, snuggling his head behind his.

Han got comfortable quickly, soon falling asleep yet again.

Minho stroked his hair until he fell asleep, feeling drowsy himself. He kissed his head, snuggling with him.

"I love you Hannie."

Minho gasped, waking up in cold sweat from warm memories. He reached out, trying to find the body he was so used to having by him. It was just empty space, the comforting feeling gone.

He propped himself up on his elbow, looking at his alarm clock. 10 pm. Did he fall asleep?

He stared at where his lover always slept, on the left side, as he liked it. He reached his hand out, grabbing his pillow.

He held it tightly, still lingering of his scent. Before he knew it, his eyes were watering, the pillow wetting with his tears.

He gasped for air, sobbing quietly.

"Hannie..."

He closed his eyes, the pillow filling in where his lover should have been, but it feeling so empty as well.