Introduction:

Hyper-sexuality:
The extremely frequent or suddenly increased libido. It is controversial whether it should be included as a clinical diagnosis used by mental healthcare professionals. Nymphomania and satyriasis were terms previously used for the condition in women and men, respectively.

"Damn," she huffed out as she woke up in Brooklyn. The sun shined brightly in her face as she slow began to remember how she got here. Her big brown eyes adjusted to the room she sat in and she immediately covered her nude body up in his blanket. The two quietly looked at one another while she immediately felt a wave of regret rush over her body. "You good? You haven't smoked or said much since you got here." He said in his raspy tone that made her nipples grow harder than a bullet in a Glock. She nodded and watched as he got dressed to run errands. Everything that transpired the night before played in her mind causing her to immediately lay back down in shock. He was out of her league physically and they both were polar opposites. "I-im fine, I'm just waiting for you so I can leave." She said honestly eager to leave so she could scream and scrub her body. The sex they had was good but was something that could've waited. After he ran his errands and came back she was dressed and ready to go. Her nails tapped against her phone screen as she texted her therapist that she needed to be squeezed in right then and there. "I'll video call once you get home," Dr Brownlee responded causing a sigh of relief to slip from her mouth. As the two made their way downstairs she held her breath in the compact elevator. Her anxiety and claustrophobia kicked in as they rode down to the lobby in silence. "Let me know once you get home," he said as he engulfed her in a hug as they got ready to go their separate ways. Once she started walking away the feelings she once felt were gone.

"I don't even know his actual name.." Lashaè admitted truthfully as she played with her fingernails. Her face showed both embarrassment and regret as she looked at her computer screen. Dr Brownlee sat in silence waiting for her to finish her sentence before asking more questions. "Well, what does he like to be called?" She questioned as she watched Lashaè flick her lighter while placing a joint to her lips. Smoke filled the air as she exhaled a huge cloud from her nose. "King, he's very attractive but I don't think him and I could be something more. I can just tell." Four days after her therapy session she was proven right. The once consistent text messages ended. She became the one who spoke more than he did and it made her just delete everything all together. After sitting and stewing in her feelings she scrolled through her texts. Immediately she had gotten a message from a former friend that she indulged in. Within a few minutes of conversation she was greeted with him telling her that he was coming to get her Sunday afternoon.

"Shawty dunno how to feel
Dunno what to feel
She just wanna f**k
She going through it mixed feelings" - Tha Boy Myles x Wande Coal