Chapter 3- The Law of a Slacker (2)

Começar do início

The idea seems tempting enough that Cale couldn't help the little smile appearing on his beautiful face at the thought.

Rubbing his eyes while opening them at the same time, Cale was then faced with the view that made him stilled once again.

He found Eun Jiho looking at him with a complicated expression. And beside him, was Alberu who looks as amused as ever.

Also, even without turning to the source, Cale could feel Choi Han's gaze that would definitely driles a hole on his head soon enough. And lastly, he saw Woo Jooin who's face was oddly sparkling while looking at Cale.

Feeling iffy by their strange reaction, Cale blurted out confusedly.

"What?" 

"Nothing"

Alberu, Eun Jiho and Choi Han answered at the same time, and that only added to his iffiness the more he thinks about it.

Ahem.

Choi Han coughs as he looked away, he is feeling embarassed at how he had been caught shamelessly staring at Cale earlier. 

It doesn't apply to Alberu who's amused expression still plastered on him though. Eun Jiho also somehow continue to creases his brows while keep looking at him.

'Seriously, what is it..'

Just as he was wondering, Woo Jooin spoke.

"Cale, why do like to sleep so much?"

//\

Cale barely hide the flinch coming out of him at Woo Jooin's question. Though, that slight reaction didn't escaped the sharp eyes of the four boys who had their gaze fixed on him at the time.

"..."

Cale opened and closed his mouth repeatedly as though he was debating how to answer.

"A dream"

"Hm?"

Woo Jooin leans in closely when Cale mumbled up some words in a quieted voice.

Cale turned his gaze out of the window, his hand followed by supporting his chin thereafter.

Then...his next action greatly surprised the ones may have watching.

A low breezes brew inside whilst in tune moving the window, directly sweeping Cale Henituse's face whose turning serene in no time.

Woo Jooin, as well Eun Jiho, widened their eyes at the sight.

It feels peaceful, despite the clear noisy atmosphere of the room. Around here, No. The air around Cale Henituse felt strangely peaceful.

They heard him continued talking, while a few saw his eyes glowing with an odd light as it happened.

"I like it because sleep sometimes brings me pleasant dreams"

His voice and words, although unwaveringly calm, one could tell it held more meaning than how it appears.

"Human, why do you like to sleep so much. You're not a bear, stop hibernating!"

"Maybe he is sick nya!?"

"Cale, don't die nya!"

As a certain record popped out in front of his eyes, Cale subconsciously smiled, surprising others who were watching once again.

"Cale-nim"

Choi Han called his name gently as he felt his free hand getting warm at the same time.

Cale turned to Choi Han who holds his hand with a worried expression on his face. In a passing thought, Cale could somehow saw Choi Han looking like a dejected puppy.