Mortems love

Harry groaned as he landed on the side of the road. He sighed as he stood up feeling the pain shoot up his arm. He felt his hair rest against his back pulling slightly as he rested against the wall.

" That wasn't hard at all Hermione " he grumbled sarcastically to himself before standing up. He sighed as he adjusted his arm back into place hearing the crack. He sighed out of relief.

As he walked out of the alleyway he saw a large glass piece of a broken mirror. He went to stand in front and he saw himself. He looked beautiful his long ebony hair laying against his back his thighs chubby and his hips filled out. He had small breasts as he checked inside his pants and he found a cocklet resting above a cunt. His red-stained lips fall open in surprise. He looked like snow white.

" What has happened to my body ?" He asked aloud when he heard a chuckle. He turned to face a handsome yet devilish man. He had high cheekbones and neck-length ebony hair. His eyes were a deep red. His skin is as pale as the dead and his lips a light pink. He was tall about six feet five. He had a lean but muscled build and he was very handsome.

" I see you've found my gift to you," said the man as he checked Harry up and down.

"What did you do to me and who are you ?" Asked Harry as he crossed his arms the man walked towards him and his cold hands reached out and touched Harry's hands. He turned Harry around as  Harry looked into the mirror he saw a looming figure he knew so well.

" Mortem" he whispered out shocked as the deity took the form of a man. Mortem placed his hands on Harry's hips making the young man's eyes focus on his figure in the mirror.

" I have an adventure if you may call it that for you and me. It involves the future we can make it better and stop Tom from becoming who he is in the future " said Mortem as he moved Harry's hair to the side and gently laid a kiss on it.

" Won't you my dear?" He asked his voice going husky as Harry sighed before turning to the man and placing his hands on the deity's chest and making his eyes slanted his eyes with a seductive glint.

" Oh you would like that wouldn't you " he said as he placed his hands under his chin and gently caressed it.

" Oh yes," said Mortem breathlessly as he couldn't take his eyes off of Harry. Harry chuckled softly before saying.

" Would you even go as to beg me ?" He asked seductively using a breathy voice as if he had just had an orgasm to talk to the death god. Mortem felt fire burn in the pit of his stomach.

" If it has to come to that," said Mortem with a dazed look. Harry chuckled before stepping away and Mortem snapped out of his daze.

" My dear that was a foul move," said Mortem as Harry walked past him.

" No it's my magic," said Harry as he transfigured a black ankle-length skirt and a white blouse with small flowers on the buttons. Mortem transfigured himself into a suit that looked good on him.

They walked down the street and people turned to a second look. Mortem and Harry's first stop was the bank. Harry sighed as he sat in front of the goblin. He and Mortem were working out the money which they had an overflow in but they also were discussing the properties.

" Shall we go now, my dear?" Harry heard as he looked up and saw Mortem with all the paperwork.

" We shall, " said Harry as he took Mortem's awaiting hand and they walked out of the bank to the shops purchasing clothes and more things needed for their home.

" So when are we going to adopt Tom he should be a babe right now ?" Asked Harry as he floated a chair to stand against the wall that was painted a black color. The couch was made out of black velvet and gold. The painting above showed a war taking place ironically. Harry had arranged each room by himself as Mortem made him the lady of the house it was his duty.