Skull (Sean/White & Black)

Black's head hurt like hell. It felt like someone took a drill and made a hole into the back of his skull. He groaned, annoyed. The sun's rays hit his face, and he scrunched his nose. Black hated mornings. He tried to shuffle to avoid the light, but something heavy stopped him. He popped his eyes open, seeing a familiar arm across his abdomen. Black turned his head. The sight of Sean's body sprawled next to him made him sick. He quickly checked his surroundings, sighing in relief that they were at his condo. He glanced back at his frenemy, frowning. If Sean was beside him, where the fuck was his brother? Black closed his eyes briefly, trying to remember what happened yesterday, but the only thing coming to his mind was a table full of alcohol and some weird drinking contest.

The door opened suddenly, revealing White. His baby brother smiled at him fondly, and it somehow scared Black. 

"You are already awake?" White asked as he walked to the small dining area. Black watched him put two plastic bags on the table and take out bowls from the cupboard. 

"I wanted to cook porridge for you and Sean, but I forgot to go grocery shopping yesterday. I went out and bought it instead. That reminds me, we need to go shopping when you feel better. Or I can go with Sean." 

Black silently listened to his brother, nodding at whatever he was saying. 

"What happened yesterday? Why is that fucker in my bed instead of you?" He asked, glaring at Sean for a moment. White stopped filling the dishes with a hot meal, blinking at his brother. 

"You don't remember?" 

Black shook his head. He had absolutely no idea. 

"I was supposed to spend the night with Sean yesterday. You refused to let me out of the apartment, so Sean came here." 

"Right." Black nodded as he remembered a pissed asshole in front of the door. 

"You bickered like two small kids. You challenged my boyfriend to a drinking contest." He pointed at the unhealthy amount of empty bottles. Black took note it was probably all his supplies, and he had to restock it soon. 

"You two were so out of it. Sean called you brother-in-law, and you patted his back and called him the same way." 

"I did not." Black felt offended. 

"You promised him my hand in marriage." White bit his lower lip, suppressing a fit of giggles. The body beside him moved, and Black kicked him to get a bit of steam off. Sean groaned, opening his eyes. He looked around just as confused as Black before his eyes settled on White. 

"Hi, babe." He croaked, not minding Black. 

"Hi, honey." White waved at him, pissing Black off more.

"Stop this shit in front of me." He snapped at the lovely duo. 

"I heard everything. Did we settle the date for our marriage?" Sean asked, sitting up.

"Nope. But you two decided on the place, though." 

"We did?" Sean smiled, amused. White nodded, and Black groaned again. 

"Do I want to know?" Black huffed. 

"Garage." 

"You wanted it to be at the place you love the most." White smile. Unconsciously, Black and Sean smiled too. It did make a sense. Black shook his head, dismissing the image of his baby brother getting married to Sean.

"There won't be any wedding." He growled. 

"P'Black, you promised," White whined, using his pout on him.

"Yeah, you promised, brother-in-law." Sean grinned. 

"What I don't remember didn't happen." Black snarled before he hid his head under the duvet, ignoring his brother's and Sean's laughter.