THE GARDEN ( edited )

As the days went on my appetite for human food grew and my hunger for humans decreased. My health got worse too. Because I was not getting enough food I was very weak and had to be bed ridden.

Thank fully muzan was always there with me. Even the uppers were there. They all visits me when ever they can.
Apparently word got out I was pregnant and they mostly didn't judge me for it.

Even though they visited daki and Douma visited me more often. Even though they bicker a lot I did enjoy there presence. Sometimes I was so weak that I loose consciousness. So I was force to drink blood even if It taste like absolute shit.

So I regained some of my strength. It took all of my patience to not puke it out. So I sought out another solution. It was to go out of the fortress at night to the garden that I found. When I got there it was clear no one knew of it as it needed a lot of fixing as it was pretty much useless. But I fixed it and now it look lively than it was before.

I stepped out side barefooted as I went to the garden grasping my now growing belly. " Hmmm I wonder what you'll be like and look like. " I hummed as I caress my belly. I was now three months pregnant. I stepped into the grassy hidden garden as I sat down and took a sharp breath and released it.

" But I don't care how you look like or how you'll be like. As long as your my baby I will love and protect you until the day I die." I sed to my self as I looked up to the sky to see a school of stars shining bright like gems. I stayed like that for few minutes. Then I decided to walk back to the fortress before any one spots me here.

Suddenly daki appeared before me. "Soooooooo.... How's your day been ??" She asked me as we walked on the hallways of the fortress. " Meh nothing much actually ooooh did you get me the stuff I wanted " I asked like a little child. Actually she is the only person...eh demon who I shown emotions besides muzan.

" Yup. By the way how do you eat these any way. I know it taste disgusting as I tried it before and trust me if I say it is disgusting no...horrendous it is. And if any lower rank demon eat them they're more likely to get sick or die." She sed as she cringed at the thought of eating human food as she hand me a bag full
Of sweets

"Donno.....I just can. And it don't taste like shit to me " I sed as I talked with a mouth full of sweets. " Slow down there kokoshibo. I don't want you to choke on sweets ." She warned as she look worried. " Hai" I said as i swallowed the sugary treet in one gulp. Daki just shook her head in disappointment. "That's the main reason why I am concerned. Your such a glutton that you won't even notice until you choke on it " she sed while opening a door that led to my room.

"Sure what ever you say. But you aren't gonna stop me from inhaling food. For some reason I won't get tired of eating. It is practically me hobby sooo do you wanna play a game called go" I sed as I changed the subject. "Sure why not". She sed.

*A while later*
"So what is the next check up date for you." She asked while reading one of my books. " Uhhhhhh oh yeah tomorrow afternoon." I sed while reading a book tooo. " Hmppp so me and Douma was talking about buying baby stuff. Of course because we don't know the gender yet, we were going to buy gender neutral stuff. We plan to go tomorrow sometime in the night."

"Yeah okay, I really didn't have any plans for tomorrow" I sed while looking at her. "Great so what about 6.00pm sound" she asked again. I nod as she bit good bye after realising it was way past my bed time. Yes, I have a bed time cause muzan thought it was good to install one because if I stay up too late it will apparently cause damage to me and the baby.
But I didn't mind it much cause I know this is his first time being a father and this is his way of caring for us.

With that in mind I went to sleep as I felt something off but ignored it.

I didn't even know what faith and destiny had instored for me as on that faith full day some relationship s will be broken and scared so much that it won't ever heal from it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys, so my excuse today for me to update is pretty reasonable. In fact yester day there was a powercut and my phone was on its last 30 percentage of battery so I didn't post and my mom took my phone so I'll refrain from using my phone so yeah.

And I am so sorry for my crappy chap cause I didn't have motivation to write this so I hope your having a great day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water and be hydrated

Your beloved
~A/n chan~