" You came last night and asked for gift " she spoke softly keeping her gaze on him, he blinked and flashes of last night came in his head.

When he saw her standing close to the lamp, he remember pulling her closer and lay her down on the bed kissing, hugging but after that it was all blank.

He forgot his first night.

" No, no, no, this can't be true" he shake his head placing his hand on his forehead.

" You are lying, right?" He look abruptly at Ahenkara with wide eyes and she looked at him shocked.

" Nothing happened last night" grabbing her hands Riyadh repeated the words trying to assure himself.

“ Aap aisa kaise keh sakte hai ”

" How can you say like this?" Ahenkara snatched her hands from him.

“ Hume nahi pata tha aap hume pareshan karne ke liye itna aasatya bolenge. Aapke liye chahe vo raat kuch nahi ho lekin humare liye bohot mehtav rhakhti hai”

" I didn't know you will lie so much for harrassing me. For you last night might be not valuable but for me it is "

Riyadh gazed at her as tears welled up in her eyes. She grabbed her dupatta and wrapped it around her and got down and made her way towards the washroom. He look over his shoulder gazing at her disappearing figure now how will he say it was valuable for him also.

~~~

€ AFTERNOON

Sultan Riyadh was laying on couch one hand resting under his head and other hand grabbing a glass after completing the meeting with his officials.

“ Arim kal raat ka yaad hai? ”

" Arim did you remember anything about last night?"

He asked looking at Arim who is looking outside from the balcony. He turned and walked towards Riyadh.

“ Nahi Sultan hume kya kisi ko yaad nahi hai kal raat kya hua tha hum sab itne nashe me hi the ”

" No Sultan, not only me anyone don't know what happened last night everyone was is so much intoxication"

Ahhh all this happened because of his liquor.

Riyadh throw the glass and loud sound of metal hitting the floor came and he sat up straight.

" What happened Sultan?"

He took a deep breath and closes his eyes clenching the couch in his hand.

" Something important happened last night and I'm not able to remember it "

" Sultan should I call every officials and asked what did they talk "

" No Arim leave it" Riyadh squeezed his eyes and shook his head.

" I should take my leave" he heard the sounds of footsteps indicating Arim left the room. Riyadh look up and stood up walking towards the balcony he place his hands on the stone railing and looked down at his empire.