Under The Cupboard & Up In The Attic

Start from the beginning

Later that day an owl is seen flying into view and land on a TV aerial on one the houses' roofs. The camera than slowly pans up to reveal Dudley in his smartest school uniform, posing and smiling grandly.

" Aww, smile,'' Petunia saids joyfully as she takes a picture of her son, " Vernon, just look at him. I can't believe it. In just a week you'll be off to Smeltings.''

Vernon smiled at them both, " Caveat Smeltona. Proudest moment of my life.''

" We'll we have to wear that too?'' Harry asked his aunt and uncle curiously.

Ursa, who was busy cleaning froze in place at her brothers words. Fresh bruises could be seen on her wrist and arms, as well as proment one on her cheek.

" What, you? Go to Smeltings?'' Petunia asked him mockingly.

Harry nodded at her words causing his uncle to laugh, " Ha!''

" Oh, don't be so stupid, you're going to the state school where you belong,'' she said before looking back at Ursa, " You're sister however will be staying home, can't very well expect Vernon and I to clean, cook, work, and take care of you lot.''

" They weren't going to send you school?'' And unknown Ravenclaw asked, simply appold by the idea.

Ursa attempted to hide herself as she responded " Petunia homeschooled me for a while,'' she said with a frown.

Minerva glared at the headmaster, knowing full well he knew of their living conditions. Minerva also knew of Ursa's love of learning and reading, she gave the young  girl special permission to read the books in the restricted section of the library after she read all the other books in the school. So to hear that she wasn't going to be allowed to learn broke the old professor's heart.

" Go get the post,'' She barked to Ursa, knowing she would be the one to listen.

Ursa sighed as went to do what she was told. The truth was she loved learning, and she already read every book the Dursley had, not that they were very educational. She hoping to be allowed to go to school, or at least go to the library.

" Great another Remus,'' Sirius sighed, Remus was the only reason he and James study for school.

Regulus scoffed at her brother's words, " How tragic another person can read.''

" I can read perfectly fine,'' Sirius defended quickly, " I just don't because isn't fun.''

Grabbing the mail Ursa let out a small gasp seeing her name on a letter. She never got mail, so she did the only logical thing she could. She hid it. The young Potter knew the Dursleys would never let her read the letter otherwise. 

Walking back into the kitchen, she sees her brother setting the table. Ursa silently handed her uncle the mail before waiting to be told what to do next.

Vernon begna looking over a postcard, '' Oh, Marge is ill! Ate a funny whelk,'' he explained in a sadden tone.

Ursa was shocked, " That lady's still alive?'' she muttered to herself. 

The hall chuckled at the girl's words. Many wouldn't have believed she was James Potter's daughter if she didn't look so much like him.

" So you do have a sense of humor,'' The Weasley twins said in shock.

Ursa blushed and nodded, causing many to chuckle again at her shy behavior. 

 Euphemia smiled at the young girl, " Who is she?'' she asked her granddaughter curiously.