I chuckled.

Jihyo picked up a peice of egg and threw it at us. it ended up landing in Nayeon's hair making everyone laugh.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung eventually waltzed in and began hovering over Jihyo as well.

After a few minutes the kitchen became complete chaos; Nayeon and i continuing to harass Jihyo, Dahyun and Momo cracking jokes that didn't make any sense, while Mina, Sana, and Chaeyoung were laughing at cat pictures.

At one point Jihyo began looking around the kitchen in confusion, apparently missing something.

"What's this Jihyo? a slip up?" Nayeon teased.

"I'm looking for a frying pan." She replied.

I gestured to the cabinet next to her. "Bottom left."

She bent over to reach the frying pan, giving me a clear view of her behind. I tried not to stare but damn...

I then caught Nayeon glaring at me. Quickly averting my eyes from Jihyo's ass, i took another sip of my coffee.

"Hey where's Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Photoshoot." Jihyo replied.

"This early in the day?" I asked.

"Yeah it seems kind of random no?" Dahyun added.

"She said she wanted to get it over with." Jihyo said. "Anyways, breakfast is ready."

We all gathered around the kitchen island and prepared to dig in to our eggs.

"This looks delicious!" Chaeyoung said. "Thanks for the food!"

Jihyo wasn't the best cook in the world so i was bracing myself for the worst.

 I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

"Wow Jihyo, this is great." I said, taking another bite.

"Told you i knew what i was doing." She said smirking.

After everyone had finished their breakfast, Jihyo and Sana decided to go clean up while the other members went off to enjoy their Saturday.

I went to go find nayeon since we had to go in for filming today.

After checking our room, i made my way down the hall to see if was with another member. sure enough i saw her coming out of sana's room, blushing.

"Nayeon?" i said.

She froze. "Oh hey jeong." She said.

"Are you ready to go?"

"What?"

"We're filming our Time to twice episode today remember?" I said.

"Shit that was today?" She asked.

 Unfortunately this was normal.

"Can i-"

"Go ahead." I said

Nayeon ran back to our room to get ready.

I sighed and went to wait for her downstairs.

  After about 10 minutes Nayeon finally joined me in the hall.

"Okay, you ready?" she asked.

I've been ready for the past 20 minutes. i wanted to say.

Instead i simply nodded, holding the door open for her before making my way to the car.

The destination was a fancy Korean restaurant about 30 minutes away from twice's dorm. Our managers knew that once was keen on "2Yeon", so they proposed that we film a special lunch date episode. of course once didn't  know nayeon and i were actually dating but the idea gained popularity for the group nevertheless.