"A Firewhiskey and coke, and a steak sandwich" the guy a few seats down said, after I repeated myself twice more to the poor bartender fellow who just couldn't understand through my accent.

"Thank you" I said to the man, who upon closer look was actually fairly handsome. He was fairly muscular, with large rough and calloused hands. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans, a tshirt and a leather jacket.

"Not a problem. I work in Romania" He said, and I motioned for him to move closer so we could talk.

"I'm Arya Krum. What do you do?" I asked curiously. His eyes were an enchanting emerald green.

"Charlie Weasley, and Im a dragon tamer. Im here for the tournament actually to keep an eye on the dragons" He said,as his eyes seemed to lighten up. "But it's an honor to meet you. You're an amazing quid ditch player"

"Thank you, but that's amazing. I love dragons. Tell me more please" I said, as he smiled, and began talking about all the different types of dragons.

We spent a couple hours talking, drinking, and eventually he walked me back to my room. Charlie was staying at the same hotel coincidentally.

"If you want to come with me tomorrow morning, you can come see them as I feed them. It'll be early though" he offered, and I eagerly nodded my head.

"That would be perfect! Thank you so much" I said, hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek. He seemed to blush a bit, but smiled.

"I'll see you at 6" He said. "Goodnight Arya"

"Goodnight Charlie" I replied, and went to my room and fell asleep quickly.

Charlie's POV

The photos did not do her justice. Of course I read about her papers for sports and all, but Arya was a whole other level of gorgeous when in person. She was hilarious as well, which was completely unexpected because usually someone that good looking, athletically talented, and famous were almost always douchebags. Many Bulgarians I meet in my travels also were always very snobby.

Even now, after taking a shower and going to bed, I still felt the burn of her kiss on my cheeks. It was like the fire whiskey actually burned a print on my cheek.

For once, I was excited about a girl. Mother would have a heart attack. However I think Ron would be worse, as he was almost to the point of obsessed with her and her brother.

The next morning, I woke up and got some coffee before I was going to meet Arya, and saw her coming into the Bed and Breakfast Inn, just finishing off a workout or run it seemed by her attire and sweat.

"Morning Charlie, I'll be down soon" she said, as she went upstairs to her room. I could only nod, as I was too in awe of her determination to get up that early to train. Yes, I was a bit regretful I didn't pursue quid ditch more after Hogwarts, but I truly loved working with dragons. It was what kept me going.

She came back down with a large beaming smile on her face, and ordered a coffee to go.

"Are you excited?" I asked, as Arya followed me back to Hogwarts. She just looked up at me and raised an eyebrow sarcastically.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked, and I just laughed, genuinely. I liked this girl, a lot.

We finally got down to the pitch, where the Dragons were being held, and I could see the excitement on her face and in her eyes as all the Dragons were there, interacting playfully with each other. Arya looked at me, amazed, before turning her attention to the dragons.

Most people would be extremely scared, but here she was interested and excited.

I told Arya to sit somewhere, as I went to go take care of the dragons. I could feel her watching, as I gave each of the dragons their proper food, and petted them good morning. Trust was the most crucial part in a connection with dragons. If they didn't trust you, they were unpredictable.

Arya's POV

Sitting their watching Charlie with the dragons was one of the most peaceful things I have ever experienced. The passion he had for these animals was clear in his eyes, and remarkable to any one like me looking on.

I couldn't believe I had met someone like him, I thought as he walked back over to where I was sitting. He was smiling widely, and I couldn't keep a smile back as I looked back at him. There was a feeling in the pit of my stomach I couldn't shake, and to be honest, it was frightening for me to think what that feeling might be.