15: Fighting For Her

Začať od začiatku

"Let me show you," he suggests.

He helps me upstairs. In the room, I realize that it's Romeo's room. Do I really want to be put in Romeo's room? "Who is she?" I ask him.

His phone dings. He looks at it. He hands me the phone. There's a PDF file on the phone. It's got medical records and then at the very bottom, there's a paternity test. The name isn't Romeo's name. I breathe a sigh of relief.

"I got mad at him for no reason then," I say and smile. I'm completely relieved.

"Let him suffer. Deserves it," Elijah laughs.

"No," I chuckle. "That's not very nice," I whisper. Elijah guides me further into the room.

"I'll send him up when he's ready hm?" He asks. I nod. "Goodnight Elizabeth. I love you." I finally just look at him. He's who I wish my real father was. He makes me feel like a daughter. So, I hug him tightly.

"Thank you for everything," I whisper. "Thank you." He kisses the top of my head.

"You're my daughter, Eliza. Even if my son does you wrong, which he never will, we will always be there."

...

I wake up two hours later to the bed dipping next to me and immediately, I feel Romeo's body near mine. He gives my body little kisses. I turn to him and look at him. He longs for me to say something.

"I'm sorry for not telling you," he whispers.

"You didn't know," is all I say. "I'm sorry for not trusting you." I kiss him. I look away for a minute. He moves my head back to his.

"What is it?"

"How many women have you been with?" He sighs and turns to look at the ceiling. He doesn't answer immediately. "Romeo."

"I don't know. But I've never been in a relationship like this," he reassures me. He kisses my face gingerly. "I want you. I want you to carry my children. I want you to be my wife and grow old with me." He continues to kiss me. "And I want to show you that tonight." He continues to kiss me, down to my breasts. "I want to feel you raw tonight."

"Raw?" I gasp as his hand trails down to in between my thighs.

"No condom," is all he says.

"Yes," I gasp as he sends more kisses all over my body. "Yes, Romeo."

...

In the morning, he and I are tangled in each other's arms. He wakes me up with little kisses on my neck as he puts his fingers in my hair. "I love you," he whispers in my ear. He traces his fingertip down my neck to my breasts and down to my waist.  

"Today we will be setting up the banquet hall," Romeo starts. "My father has the money to hire hundreds of people to decorate, but my mother loves decorating the hall herself and she'd love it if you could help her."

"I'd love to," I say. "Where will you be?"

"I'll be there. We will be working with security and other shit like that," he explains.