" What's your Bhai's favourite cake flavour ?" Aranya smiled softly at the triplets

The three glanced at each other and then threw their sister-in-law a puzzled stare.

" Bhai's favourite cake flavour ?"

" Hmm, what is it ?"

The three stared at each other and walked towards the door, twisting the door knob and opening it.

" Bhai—" They called in an accord and she immediately pulled them back and shut the door with her leg, her empty palms covering their mouths.

" Did I ask you his favourite cake flavour only for you three to go and ask him that ? Isn't he your older brother ? Shouldn't you three be knowing his favourite flavour ?"

" But....but....why do you want to know Bhabhi ?" Eklavya asked.

" I want to. Will you three tell me or not ?"

" Are you asking because it was his birthday two weeks ago ? You're late Bhabhi but it's alright. Probably you didn't know."

" Smart kids." She muttered under her breath.
" C'mon boys. Do tell me." She urged, her doe eyes widened and the boys sighed shaking their heads.

" You should be telling us why do you ask first."

Aranya inhaled a sharp breath.

Brinda was right, they're all stubborn.

She gave small smile, a plan up her sleeve as she looked at the three again.

" Well...." She started off and sighed dramatically.
" I had got the three of you walnut brownies and Lindt bars and was planning to take you to the Christmas fair today. But since you refuse to tell me, I'll give the brownies and chocolates to Brinda instead and take her to the fair. She does like all of this. Never mind , I'll see the three of you later. I'm sure Brinda will enjoy the brownies , chocolates and the fair. Bye ." She got up taking her car keys and her bag in hand and walked towards the door when the three stared at each other in horror and gave a loud shout.

" No no no ! We'll tell you !"

Aranya smiled victoriously. She knew this trick would work.
Grinning to herself, she turned around with a curious expression marred on her face.

Fifteen minutes later, the boys were sitting on the couch in Shourya's bedroom and were munching their brownies happily.

" Bhai..." Shourya began as he continued munching.
" Bhai likes chocolate cakes the best . But remember , no dark forest . Bhai isn't fond of fresh cream cakes much. He likes cheese cakes and fruit cakes but doesn't like any icing over his fruit cakes. But if you want to bake or buy any cake....."