Her and Von go through their rough patches but I've never actually seen her be salty that he fucks with or has fucked with other bitches.

"MARIII!!" She smiled at me as she walked in.

"Hiii Asian, how you doing?" I smiled back at her, briefly looking up from my computer.

"Girl, my name is Mymy, don't play wimme." She straight faced me before cracking a smile.

She was known as "Mymy" to most people who knew her personally, but I would call her Asian just to fuck wit her.

"Ok ok, I surrender." I put my hands up before going back to typing.

"Whatchu been up to girl?" She asked leaning on the counter.

"Nothing, working at this damn job, they pay good tho, and I work at the Diner on the weekends so I make some good cash, along with brand deals, life is good."

"How's the twins?" She asked.

"They good, wit Booka right now until he take them to my parents."

"Why you leave my niece and nephew wit that weed addict." She joked.

"Girl, contrary to popular belief, Booka takes really good care of them. Especially Remaree. He spoil that lil girl so much, I be scared that she gone grow up to be a lil brat."

"Girl, she's your daughter, she definitely won't be."

"Yea you right, cause I'a tear that lil ass up." I joked as we both bursts into fits of laughter.

"How you and Von doing tho?"

"Girl.. on another break. That's why I'm here, I have an appointment with Dr.. fuck what's her name, Rynama or some."

"Ryanna?"

"Yea her." She laughed.

"Ok, name for the appointment?"

"Girl you know."

"I gotta pretend like I don't so they don't know I know you." I leaned in whispering.

"Misharron Allen."

I nodded, typing it in, "Bitch, ya appointment ain't till 3, why you here at damn near 1 fo?"

"Causeeee.. I was bored and ain't wanna sit in the house by myself. Ion know why I came in all early either, got all these white people staring at me."

"Mhm, go sit over there and they'll call you back shortly."

She nodded, taking a seat, scrolling on her phone.

I shivered as the front door opened again. I know they gotta get in through there but I'm sick of this damn wind, y'all better climb through a window or some cause if I feel one more breeze, I'm whoopin' ass.

"Hello!" I smiled.

"Hi!" The lady said outta breath, "I was just on the phone with someone, it was you I believe, umm I have an appointment with Dr. Randall for 12:50."