𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙙

[Y/N] [L/N] used to be a normal girl in San Fernando Valley who did karate at Golden Lions Karate and was apart of West Valley High's School Newspaper,  Yearbook Committee, and STEM CLUB. That was until a school field trip to Brewer Industries almost eighteen months ago in which she got bitten by a radioactive spider that gave her the abilities of a spider and unlocked thirteen generations worth of mutated powers. Through trial and error, horrid event after horrid event, and teaming up with the Scarab wearing Blue Beetle to figure out what happened to them, she became Spider-Woman.

Miguel Diaz was the new kid in the valley that lived in Reseda and lied to his mom for being in the Cobra Kai Karate dojo who end up being the champion of the All Valley Karate Tournament. That same field trip that gave [Y/N] her powers gave Miguel an alien robotic sentient scarab named Khaji-Da who had fallen into his backpack by mistake and fused to his spine after glowing bright and blue. Through trial and error, horrid event after horrid event, and teaming up with the spider powered Spider-Woman to figure out what happened to them, he became Blue Beetle.

Spider-Woman and Blue Beetle were superhero partners that battled villains together, went on patrol together, and solved mysteries together. They were just superhero friends. The only catch is they had no idea who their partner was in the civilian world. [Y/N] [L/N] and Miguel Diaz were not apart of the same social circles in their civilian lives, but they did share some classes with each other and the normal friendly head nod hellos in the hallways. That was all about to change when they get paired  together for a partner project in English class. But that was only the beginning of the two crossing paths.