curiosity turns anger

As Aradia was walking home in the rain she noticed something glimmering in the distance. Curious as ever, she walked over to get a better look.

A ring was shining, when she touched it though it shined even brighter. She could feel the magic emanating off of it. Someone had put a spell on it so she would surely find it.

It was engraved on the inside *meet me at the clock tower tomorrow*. She wasn't sure who it was or whether she was even going to go.

But even still, she put the ring on and wore it

But even still, she put the ring on and wore it. The beautiful red glowing stone in the shape of a rose, steel wrapping around her finger like a vine. She smiled at its beauty and continued going home.

As she entered her home, Caroline (her fraternal sister) screamed exitedly and brought her into a hug. "Oh my God it's been like a month since you've been home! How was practicing your magic in the caves?"

"Oh it was so great, my magic is very strong now. I had to siphon a lot of the magic that's down there but, all that time getting a feel for it with the grimoires, was really good for me." Aradia showed her, "incendia", she created fire in her palm and used magic to morph the fire into a sword, next she morphed it into a horse galloping in circles.

Caroline was in absolute amazement "wow I've never seen anything like that before, you'll definitely be useful in any sort of fight."

Aradia then turned the flaming sword into a icicle and threw it at the wall, stabbing right through the wall. She smiled, "yeah I think I will be."

After their bursting into laughter over the effortless destruction they went to have a movie night in the living room. Aradia grabbed a bucket of ice cream and two spoons along with some popcorn and soda while Caroline put on twilight.

Aradia laughed "really Caroline? Isn't that a little on the nose?"

"Oh c'mon sis, you know I've always loved twilight, we used to watch it every year. We can always make fun of how wrong it is" Caroline was smiling up at her while sitting on the couch. Aradia never could say no to Caroline or her contagious smile.

They cuddle up together with a blanket covering their legs and ice cream between them. They laugh for what feels like hours while snacking and making fun of the movie. The various flavors of ice cream and popcorn on their tongues. By the end of the night, Aradia was laying on Carolines lap while Caroline fell asleep on the couch.

Aradia was still awake though and she heard a weird noise coming from upstairs. She felt so dead tired but she forced herself to go up and check it out. She created light from her palm using magic and went up to investigate.

The noise had come from her bedroom, slowly she acended. "invisique" she whispered as she turned herself invisible to view the perpetrator. It was none other than Jeremy Gilbert, going through her underwear drawer. He was stuffing his pockets with them. "motus" she threw him back against her wall, breaking a lamp in the process, he landed in broken glass. She made herself seen "what the fuck are you doing Jeremy?" He seemed scared, tripping over his words and stuttering. "i-i-uhm I didn't mean to- uhm."

"What? Didn't mean to what? Shove ur pockets with my underwear? Don't you think that's a little pervy?" She was angry, she used her magic to make cuts in his skin spelling out pervert across his chest, deep enough to scar.

"No-no you don't understand-ahh Aradia please." He screamed out in pain and she grabbed him "invisique." My sister is asleep and she probably wouldn't want to know what I'm going to do with you.

"No please please I can explain, it's not like that please." He begged pathetically with tears starting to spill from his eyes.

"Fine. Enlighten me" she sat down and smirked devilishly and made a hand motion for him to continue.

Blood was dripping down his chest as he said "I I was just trying to steal your DNA, for for a spell for someone." He looked ashamed at himself.

"Who. Who is trying to hurt me." Her jaw was tight with anger as she began magically choking him. "tell me you little halfwit."

"Kai Parker! His name was Kai Parker." He seemed scared out of his mind. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a bottle of blood from her night stand. She handed it to him.

"Drink this." He gulped it down urgently and sighed in satisfaction. She put her hand on his head and closed her eyes. She erased his memory of this interaction and he left to go home. Not before she got her underwear back though.

She siphoned Qetsiyah's blood stone and left to the Salvatore mansion.

-

Aradia stealthily climbed in through the window to kai's room, she didn't see him so she carefully walked forward.

Suddenly her wrists were grabbed and held behind her as she felt a warm breath hitting against the back of her neck. Her heart was beating so fast as his nose pressed up against her neck and he whispered softly into her ear.

"I thought I said we would meet tomorrow, you too eager to see me darling?" He chuckled softly in a way that he knew he had all the power. His lips softly grazed her ear lobe and she softly gasped. She hardened her expression and pushed away the feelings as she remembered why she was there.

"You sent Jeremy to rummage through my underwear for some sort of spell? Why?" She felt betrayed for a moment that he would do that after she helped him. "who even are you?"

He smirked and softly caressed her arm with his fingertips, she could feel the coldness of his rings against her skin.

"Oh they haven't told you yet? During that month you were gone, they had come across big ole bad me. But you see, your friends haven't seen me or heard my name yet. Notice how Bonnie and Damon still aren't around? I tricked the system."

"What? That still doesn't tell me why you did that or what your doing here or what you are." She seemed frustrated.

"I'm a siphon. I did some bad things and they threw me in a prison world. Where I ended up stealing your friends magic and getting out of there without bringing them with me. I sent Jeremy to do that because I wanted to see how you'd react to it. I wanted to see what kind of person you are." He smirked. "your like me, your even wearing my ring. Spelled to attract those like me."

She was outraged, she twisted them around "motus" he was sent flying against the wall and she used magic to keep him in place. "how can you remotely say that. Id never leave anyone behind for my own selfish needs."

He smirked. "you're just proving my point darling, using your power and anger to stop me and Jeremy. Listen I was there when you were doing those things to punish him. Sure you stopped once he told you about me. And you erased his memory. I bet that's what you always do huh, to keep this sweet girl persona alive." She used her magic to choke him and send claw marks into the skin of his neck.

"I am nothing like you. Your a monster. Im strong I'm powerful." She smirked like she was about to prove her point and conjured 1000 icicle daggers and flew them at him.

He siphoned the magic that was put around his neck and that was holding him up and stopped the isicles from hitting him. He walked towards her slowly as the vampire veins from his eyes appeared and his fangs came out. He licked his fangs and looked at her like a predator. "Wouldn't want you to kill anyone and enact your curse now would we" he smirked devilishly and speed ran away.

She fell down to her knees and caught her breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding in. "Fuck." She whispered in the silent room. She had a lot to figure out in the morning, but as of this moment she just needed some rest. She used her magic to transport her to her room. She then plopped down on her bed and passed out until morning came.