Basic lore

Ill start off with the easy side of the family: Drew and Sadie

Their Grandma Aleksandra Peterson married their grandfather Alexander Rivera for the money. but once they got married, Alex started to abuse Aleksandra imagine abuse times it by 5 one day when Luke's Grandparents first came to the States they had a hard time with money so Alek decided to give her brother some money so when her kids and her husband left for school and work. Aleksandra went into Alex's study where his safe is and took most of the money (40k) and gave it to her brother when she went home she spent the rest of the time till her husband came home to playing the piano in the basement, she wrote a letter for her brother and put in the piano where no one would find it. when she heard her husband come home, she used the piano stool to crave her name in the boards then Alexander shot her which made her fall off the stool Alex ran over to place the gun beside her to play it off as sewer slide and ran upstairs so the kids would not know by the time the kids got there Alex was fake crying. Drew's father Adam ran down first, he was close to his mom. He was the first to suspect Alex of killing his mom.

Years later they reopen the case and Alex is the first suspect but then Alex killed himself to cover up his own ass
But they still don't know how she died until Luke was born and he was running around his grandparents' home (when Alek and Alex died they got the house) he ran down into the basement and saw Aleksandra (she was he saw a ghost) And he started talking with her and every time he goes to his grandparent he talks with her some times he brings his grandfather down to talk to her.

One day Luke's cousin was playing the piano and it sounded weird so he took it apart and found the letter.

The Peterson side lore

(This is hard to explain)

Luke's uncle Robert married a woman named Monica and when they first started dating she met Lewis and MJ, and she didn't look the best or the nicest so Lewis told Robert that she is a bad pick but Robbie didn't listen to his brother, and ended marrying her and it was the worst, she is bipolar so that made it worse, she was abusive, an addict, etc she did end up leaving Robert when luke was 12.

Monica was basically Like Monica Gallagher ( I even named her after her)

She is also Homophobic and Transphobic and she runs into sons in the future and harasses them calling Caleb a F@g and hunter by his dead name

Robert did remarry, he remarried to a way better woman named Michelle. She treats her step-sons like her own kids