1 - 3 . She's The Man

Start from the beginning

Stepping inside the building and seeing all the boys, you felt like you were spinning on an axis, or maybe it was just the heat. 'Do they know? Omigod they know!' You fought to stand still holding your breath. 'How are like half of these guys still wearing their coats?' You tried not to let your eyes bulge out of your head, your body already breaking a sweat from the heat generated by being around 100 hormonal, sweaty boys.

You decided to look around the room to make sure to avoid anyone if you recognized them

'Ok, let's see. I spy with my little eye- oh- oh what even it that? A fuzzy turd..? He's got some fine eyebrows tho- Omigod no.' Trying to shake your head out of your delusions you continue looking around.

You look behind the man with the large hair and spot two similar-looking guys, 'they have the Lacoste logo on their head and eyebrows... Wait, how did Blue Lock let in twins? Seems a little unfair to me.' You cut yourself off from trying to hate on everyone realizing that their probably thinking the same about you.

You look around again and see two guys in uniforms that stuck out from the normal black and beige uniforms. 'He's so tall,' you think to yourself looking at the one with white hair. 'The purple one looks like he's about to kill someone tho.'

Looking around you luckily didn't find yourself finding Rin in the crowd. However, what did catch your attention was blonde hair with purple highlights. You zoned out, staring at it as you tried to divert your focus and prevent yourself from freaking out thinking everyone in that massive room was looking at you and knew.

Your attention remained on the vibrant hair until the suddenly turned off, causing you to jump slightly. "Eh, uhh..." Blinking, you turned toward the stage, snapping out of your daze. You didn't notice the owner of the bright hair raising his brow at you with a teasing smirk. "Congratulations, diamonds in the rough."

'Diamonds in the rough? I swear I've heard of that before.' You thought to yourself, slightly annoyed at not immediately remembering.

A spotlight beamed down onto a tall, lanky chopstick-looking man that had the haircut and glasses of a man in an orange jumpsuit from a movie you used to watch all the time as a kid. "You are the 300 18-and-under strikers who have been chosen according to my arbitrary and biased decision-making."

''300? That means I'm in a room with 299 other dudes, wait no 300 other men and that just means- it's going to smell like the inside of a hippo's booty,' You mentally sobbed hoping you remembered to bring Febreze or anything to mask the mustiness. 'Wait, did he just say he decided? Nah, no way. There's no way a sane man would decide to pick [b/n]. Unless this man isn't sane. He's insane. What kind of hell did I sign up for?'

"And I am Ego Jinpachi, the man hired to make sure Japan wins the World Cup." Murmurs spread through the crowd. "You won't be allowed to go home, and you'll say goodbye to whatever soccer life you've been living up to now. But I promise you this: If you manage to survive and beat out the 299 other guys here to become the last man standing, you will be the world's greatest striker. That is all. Nice to meet you."

You snort under your breath at his words.  'Any random man from Brazil could solo anyone here.'

"Um, excuse me. I can't agree to the conditions you just laid out." You hear a comforting voice come from the middle of the room. You cant see whos taking or get a real grasp from a random spot from the back. "Each of us has a team that's important to us. Some of us have nationals coming up. I can't abandon my team to participate in some nonsensical program."

You can hear other voices chiming in to agree, but you look down and squeeze your hands together, biting your lip. You know he's right, but you just don't want to say anything. You're ashamed to not voice your opinion when you normally would. It's just that you don't know anyone here, and you don't already want to get found out... right? You just wanted to blend in.